Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to a Mayweather fight in Vegas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No but if he does ever go to Wembley I'll head to that.

Comment

Like someone said, MGM is quite small. All the seats offer a good view.
      I went to Hatton-Pac, and got floors seats quite near the ring. But its better to be higher up so the ring posts, ref and cameramen dont get in the way.

Also, MSG is better than MGM in my opinion.

Comment

I went to the fight vs Canelo. I didn't have floor seats but I still had a good one. I remember thinking I wouldn't want to be higher up but maybe it wouldn't make as much difference as I thought. I was checking in when the weigh in was going on but I saw the horde of people filing out when it was over. You better get there way early if you want to see that. The atmosphere was electric and I had an incredible time. Have fun!

Comment

Why would you? All you gonna hear is a bunch of idiots screaming TBE. It's annoying on TV so I can only imagine what it's like in person.

Comment

Originally posted by 521CEO View Post
            I've seen Floyd fight 3 times in Vegas, the weigh in is free so the earlier u get there the better. I've never been to the press conference but u might need a press pass, and I have never been to his gym either so I can't say.
            I am going to watch him fight against Maidana so had some questions

I am going to Vegas with my siblings but I am actually going to the fight alone as the tickets are too expensive for the rest to buy so hopefully it doesn't ruin the experience?

Any good boxing stores to check?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mick6 View Post
              I went to the fight vs Canelo. I didn't have floor seats but I still had a good one. I remember thinking I wouldn't want to be higher up but maybe it wouldn't make as much difference as I thought. I was checking in when the weigh in was going on but I saw the horde of people filing out when it was over. You better get there way early if you want to see that. The atmosphere was electric and I had an incredible time. Have fun!
              I am going to watch him fight against Maidana so had some questions

I am going to Vegas with my siblings but I am actually going to the fight alone as the tickets are too expensive for the rest to buy so hopefully it doesn't ruin the experience?

Any good boxing stores to check?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
                Went to baldomir , Marquez and Canelo and they are awesome weekends in Vegas .

Good God, man. I'm sorry to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                X