Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will beating Porter earn Brook a Shot at King Khan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will beating Porter earn Brook a Shot at King Khan??

We all know that Brook has the worst padded record in history built up of beating no bodies and if he beats Porter (who arguably lost the first fight against Diaz and who's best win is shot to s*** Malignaggi) would that be enough to earn him a payday fight against Khan at Wembley??
    or should Khan show him the middle finger again and tell him to wait for his shot??

I personally won't mind that fight, it's good for boxing and would be Huge in the Uk (probably outdo Froch vs. Groves 2) as its been Years and Years in Making...

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
    We all know that Brook has the worst padded record in history built up of beating no bodies and if he beats Porter (who arguably lost the first fight against Diaz and who's best win is shot to s*** Malignaggi) would that be enough to earn him a payday fight against Khan at Wembley??
    or should Khan show him the middle finger again and tell him to wait for his shot??

I personally won't mind that fight, it's good for boxing and would be Huge in the Uk (probably outdo Froch vs. Groves 2) as its been Years and Years in Making...
    No because Khan would want that belt kell would hypothetically have.

Comment

If Brook beats Porter, Khan will want the fight more than Brook. He'll want to get his title to justify getting a payday against Mayweather. Brook on the other hand will be able to attract other fighters because of the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
        If Brook beats Porter, Khan will want the fight more than Brook. He'll want to get his title to justify getting a payday against Mayweather. Brook on the other hand will be able to attract other fighters because of the belt.

Khan would earn more and would make more money from a Brook fight than a fight against Mayweather.

Comment

Amir Khan? That is setting the bar pretty LOW, both are rated higher than Amir Khan as Welterweights so fighting Khan would really be going BACKWARDS. I would hope the winner of that fight will be gunning for the winner of Mayweather vs Maidana 2 at least

Khan really thinks he is on that Pacquiao or Mayweather level, it is HILARIOUS listening or reading some of the comment from his interviews.

Comment

you need to earn a shot a khan????????

khan is borderline tough journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Amir Khan? That is setting the bar pretty LOW, both are rated higher than Amir Khan as Welterweights so fighting Khan would really be going BACKWARDS. I would hope the winner of that fight will be gunning for the winner of Mayweather vs Maidana 2 at least

Khan really thinks he is on that Pacquiao or Mayweather level, it is HILARIOUS listening or reading some of the comment from his interviews.
              Khan is the biggest fight out there for Brook if he wins whether you like that or not.

Comment

I'd rank the Alexander win above the Paulie win. He was like a 6/1 underdog to Alexander.

Comment

No, but atleast it'd bring some credibility to the pathetic resume of Brook and he could talk his way into a future fight against Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Khan is the biggest fight out there for Brook if he wins whether you like that or not.
                    Well yeah I am sure them fighting in the UK would be pretty big but Khan acts like he is Mayweather or Pacquiao and all roads leads to or through him and we know that is a fukin LIE

Comment

Working...
                    X