Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GBP/Haymon Setting up A Matthysse vs Broner Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is GBP/Haymon Setting up A Matthysse vs Broner Fight?

Or is that wishful thanking?

It'd be nice but I think Broner sticks to cans and stays away from tines for the rest of his career.

Comment

probably not...he and Danny will doing the Tomato Can Tour for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        It'd be nice but I think Broner sticks to cans and stays away from tines for the rest of his career.
        Funny thing is Broners next fight isbetter than Lucas' yet I don't hear the same criticism.

Comment

Na I think they're setting up Broner vs Peterson, as realistically if Broner let his hands go he would batter Peterson, I think dont think they are going to give Matthysse anymore big fights which is a shame, he deserves it far more than some of the others.

I see Matthysse vs Herrera as a card filler with no real element behind it other than that.

I think Matts should move upto 147 and test the waters there first, and then for example if beats Thurman in a pretty destructive manner (which he's capable of) it opens up all the doors at 147 for him.

Comment

bonehead won't step up till people have forgotten that he got exposed

which will be at least 2 yrs before he fights a live "body"

i would love the machine to smash him up

and for that ***** danny garcia - he's so desperate not to have the rematch with lucas (and it was a close fight - look at the scores and circumstances of the fight) he's not fight blown up 135s

al haymon good for the sport - don't make me laugh

Comment

Espinoza said the card wasn't meant to setup anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                Or is that wishful thanking?
                I think it happens next May

Comment

What I think is that Al Hayman doesn't treat them latinos with the same respect, even Thurman he looks more latino than black, he ain't getting any big fights. It's tough man, Maidana got little money, he got as much as Algiery will get against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Funny thing is Broners next fight isbetter than Lucas' yet I don't hear the same criticism.
                    I was just about to say that haha. Lucas is fight a guy who beat up a bunch of nobodies. But ab is fighting a tomato can huh

Comment

Working...
                    X