Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Jim Lampleys favorite fighter in your opinion aka....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao and Provodnikov are the ones I've noticed the most.

Comment

His favorites are Pacquiao, Cotto, and Martinez. However, he has it really bad for Cotto. His voice got shaky when he lost to Margarito.

Comment

I know he wanted to blow Oscar. He'd rub Mannys calves between rounds if they'd let him, and he would gladly put Cotto's huge balls back in his jock if he asked.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          His favorites are Pacquiao, Cotto, and Martinez. However, he has it really bad for Cotto. His voice got shaky when he lost to Margarito.

he was crying harder than Cotto's wife..

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            Lampley only likes power punchers that are from foreign countries and are usually non English speakers. I've noticed over the years he doesn't seem to like any African American fighters. There are numerous videos online that show that Lampley might be a bit of a bigot or even a racist along with Merchant.
            He was in love with Terrance Crawford...unless he's really tan, seems he does actually like black fighters.

Comment

Pacman, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                LOL classic moment. sometimes I think he is just reacting emotionally to epic fights, but there has been more than one time he has broken down for Cotto.

Comment

Pac.

He loves a few fighters, but Manny more than others. He was utterly devastated when Marquez landed that counter right, and not just for that broadcast either, he sounded depressed for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
                    I hear a lot of people claiming that Lampley shows favoritism or gets uber hyped up when discussing certain fighters. I never noticed so who in your mind are his "favorites" today?
                    No doubt...Pacquiao.

Comment

any one who has a connection with roach, he actually related to freddie roach by law.

Comment

Working...
                      X