Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Hypocrisy in boxing? Some Fighters get the coverage of the "veteran tactis"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Seriously people ***** and complain about every damn thing. I wonder if you guys truly hate boxing.
    I wonder if people like you truly even love boxing. I just looked at your post history and their is a pattern.

Comment

LOL pan-afracanist had no response lmfao. When you show these clowns the truth they run away.

Comment

What the hell is this nonsense? Threads like these go on to show that most people here didn't watch boxing until recently. Even back in the day, those moves were considered veteran tactics, and they still are to this day. But here's the thing, there's a big difference between using veteran tactics and being blatantly dirty like both Rios and Chaves were in this fight. Hopkins and Floyd pushing off with their elbows isn't blatant dirtiness, rather is a common tactic. Now Rios wresting Chaves to the ground? That's dirty. Or Chaves scraping the tape from his gloves on Rios' eyes? That's dirty. Somehow I think you tried to make this a race thing, not knowing you'd get torn apart with your biased agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          What the hell is this nonsense? Threads like these go on to show that most people here didn't watch boxing until recently. Even back in the day, those moves were considered veteran tactics, and they still are to this day. But here's the thing, there's a big difference between using veteran tactics and being blatantly dirty like both Rios and Chaves were in this fight. Hopkins and Floyd pushing off with their elbows isn't blatant dirtiness, rather is a common tactic. Now Rios wresting Chaves to the ground? That's dirty. Or Chaves scraping the tape from his gloves on Rios' eyes? That's dirty. Somehow I think you tried to make this a race thing, not knowing you'd get torn apart with your biased agenda.
          You are a idiot and dont know boxing lol.

Where in my post did I said "ALL OF A SUDDEN" never. so your arguement about even back in the day lol GTFOH

Hopkins and Mayweather using their elbow is blatant dirtiness lol when you do something constantly and in plain sight with no remorse is the very definition of blatant you idiot lol, and its a foul, and foul = dirty. Blatant dirtiness lmfao

LOL Rios wrestled Chaves to the ground now I now your a idiot 100%, and you calling me bias and creating this off a race thing lmfao you smoking crack.

I just disproved and destroyed everything you just said, like I always do.

NEXT!

Comment

I hear a whole lot of moaning and whining here. The fact is Maidana rabbit punched, low blowed, and football tackled Floyd out of the ring.

That's dirty fighting, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Khasekhemwy View Post
              I hear a whole lot of moaning and whining here. The fact is Maidana rabbit punched, low blowed, and football tackled Floyd out of the ring.

Did you not read the thread? lmfao I bet your an alt of someone who wants to try and argue against me but dont want to take the L I will give you.

Comment

Originally posted by Khasekhemwy View Post

This, I don't recall TS making any threads like these after the Maidana fight. Boy I swear Maidana thought he was in the mixed martial arts business for a minute there. That boy was doing all kinds of dirty ****. Disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                  LOL pan-afracanist had no response lmfao. When you show these clowns the truth they run away.
                  Respond for what? Who gives a **** what some commentator said about some fighter. There's other more serious problems going on in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Respond for what? Who gives a **** what some commentator said about some fighter. There's other more serious problems going on in boxing.
                    yes there more serious shit going on in boxing but this thread isnt about that. this thread is about the topic I created to which you can not discuss cause you have no legit argument. Its your 2nd post in this thread and you havent said shit. The commentators are the voice of boxing to the public and you want them or allow them to write off fouls? are you a boxing fan? or you just a fan of a few boxers? which one is it?

LOL Go to Sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      yes there more serious shit going on in boxing but this thread isnt about that. this thread is about the topic I created to which you can not discuss cause you have no legit argument. Its your 2nd post in this thread and you havent said shit. The commentators are the voice of boxing to the public and you want them or allow them to write off fouls? are you a boxing fan? or you just a fan of a few boxers? which one is it?

LOL Go to Sleep.
                      Hypocrisy in boxing. Alert the media. Everybody has an agenda. Boxers, promoters, commentators, writers, and fans. I can't comment on last nights fight cause I didn't get to watch. House sitting for a college friend. But commentators always back up the fighter they pick to win or support.

I remember the Jaun Diaz-Marquez fight. It wasn't a dirty fight but HBO was all over Jaun Diaz' nuts hard leading up to and during the fight. Especially Manny Steward. They stroked Jaun all the way until Marquez knocked him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X