Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia showing his true hypocrite colors last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Lol why are u talking as if African Americans haven't gotten their asses kicked plenty of times by fighters of other races????
    Only by robbery or black dude who is a journeyman, gtfo we always dominate this *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Brotha View Post
      Only by robbery or black dude who is a journeyman, gtfo we always dominate this *****.
      So what happened to broner???

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        So what happened to broner???
        Ariza is a cheatin ass, he was giving him ephedra in the corner, Poochiao's corner did that ish in the Barrera 1 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Brotha View Post
          Ariza is a cheatin ass, he was giving him ephedra in the corner, Poochiao's corner did that ish in the Barrera 1 fight.
          Stop it! Broner got whooped out and ran outta the ring like a lil b1tch.

Comment

I didn't even think about it but yea he is. Funny how people are changin the subject

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I didn't even think about it but yea he is. Funny how people are changin the subject
              Nobody changing the subject the OP cant argue his point so ignore real post like mines in this thread and like he does to all my post in a bunch of other threads where I prove him wrong over and over again.

OP is nothing but a troll it appears.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                Nobody changing the subject the OP cant argue his point so ignore real post like mines in this thread and like he does to all my post in a bunch of other threads where I prove him wrong over and over again.

OP is nothing but a troll it appears.
                The very next post talks about mayweather and catch weights lol so yes that's changing the subject. Op might troll but he has a point with this thread. Garcia is a hypocrite

Comment

The very next post talks about mayweather and catch weights lol so yes that's changing the subject. Op might troll but he has a point with this thread. Garcia is a hypocrite
                  Where have I trolled? Please state the aforementioned. And it's true, it seems every thread turns into Mayweather bashing. They outta make a sticky for that TMZ like gossip they constantly spew towards the guy.

Comment

and why give a troll post attention instead of speaking and discussing the subject with people who are discussing it? The OP created this topic now he is ignoring the post where I and other are discussing it instead he focus on troll post to divert the attention to elsewhere.

Its a cop out to avoid real post like the OP did and does.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      But it is clear that this catchweight stuff is Freddie Roach induced. Freddie Roach does this with Pacquiao. He did it for Pacquiao vs Cotto if I remember, 145 was it. If Cotto was a true fighter, he would tell Roach to stop making catchweights, but Cotto is a B1tch.
                      Said the Broner fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X