Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Kovalev stops Bernard, I dont want to hear any "He's old" excuses.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's also way too late to play dumb. Or maybe you aren't playing.

Comment

• There were quite a few people saying just that, and they're probably the same people that made the threads later claiming he was old.

It was ******ed to think Hopkins could win in the first place and now sour g****s later on.

Comment

• he was old 10 years ago, but he is a one of a kind fighter who could defy the odds time and time again....he is 49 but still competing at a very high level and kova gets full credit from me! he truly shocked me how technically sound he was!

Comment

• hes very old

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            BHOP will have Kovalev confused and timid the entire fight. BHOP magically lulls another come forward puncher into fighting his fight and he dismantles him down the stretch.
            Fortunately, the fight turned out to be the complete opposite.

Comment

• What a performance from Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
                Before: "He's the alien! Face first euro bum Kov will be outsped, outskilled, outslicked. Mark your calenders."

After: "Well nothing special, Kovalev beat a 70 year old man, hope he's proud. SMH"
                Only damn way he won. This old ass man took the beast twelve rounds and laughed at his punches all along the way........SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Fortunately, the fight turned out to be the complete opposite.
                  I can only call em, not account for payoffs. It's a damn shame too because this could have been a great fight, they trying to pay the old man off so they can build a star.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                    There were quite a few people saying just that, and they're probably the same people that made the threads later claiming he was old.

It was ******ed to think Hopkins could win in the first place and now sour g****s later on.
                    Well, sour g****s ARE the best kind of g****s doe....

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Only damn way he won. This old ass man took the beast twelve rounds and laughed at his punches all along the way........SMH.

He didn't look like he was laughing most of the time.

Then when he did his clowning thing he got beaten up worse.

He does have a beard though. No denying that.

Comment

Working...
                      X