No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Sergey Kovalev Prefight Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    GGG-Quillin would be perfect for a co main event and would make sense. But obviously it isn't happening
    It would, but most the money is tapped out... so it might be like Ward/Rodriguez.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      I predict I'm going to watch the fight live in Brooklyn.... how about we predict the undercard?

Calling it now! Jennings vs Cunningham on the undercard! Jennings had a good outing in MSG fan wise, Cunningham had one of NBC's best shows... do it
      Jennings/Cunningham ain't so bad and should be a good place holder for the winner of Wilder/Stiverne. That last performance from Jennings was impressive, he had to come through some early fire.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Jennings/Cunningham ain't so bad and should be a good place holder for the winner of Wilder/Stiverne. That last performance from Jennings was impressive, he had to come through some early fire.
        Now i'm starting to wonder if it'd even come off... I heard that 3 million was offered for the whole card and Hopkin's wanted 2/3 of it... So either Kov gets close to the remainder or the get 1/2 to 1/3 of it and build from there.

But both Philly guys, Jennings was just at MSG... could be a decent seat filler

Comment

I predict I'm going to watch the fight live in Brooklyn.... how about we predict the undercard?

Calling it now! Jennings vs Cunningham on the undercard! Jennings had a good outing in MSG fan wise, Cunningham had one of NBC's best shows... do it

I'll be there as well.

Comment

I'm pulling for the old dog, but Kovalev definitely stands a chance.

Comment

Anybody know kovalev's ring walk music? He plays it every time he comes to the ring but I can't find the name anywhere. Thanks

Comment

Now i'm starting to wonder if it'd even come off... I heard that 3 million was offered for the whole card and Hopkin's wanted 2/3 of it... So either Kov gets close to the remainder or the get 1/2 to 1/3 of it and build from there.

But both Philly guys, Jennings was just at MSG... could be a decent seat filler
                Hopkins deserves that sort of cut tbh, but 3 mill for a fight card of this magnitude? doesn't seem enough. I think the undercard will just be filler

Comment

i'm surprised that hopkins is leading the poll. is he also the betting favourite?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    Hopkins won't give up but at some stage I think the referee steps in.

OR the corner steps in.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Hopkins wins is an idiot. Plain and simple. The signs are all there. Murat landing 120 power shots, him not beating anyone good in years, etc.

You have all been fooled by Hopkins.

Kovalev will destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                      X