Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How likely are the following fights possible...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How likely are the following fights possible...?

Now, forgive me if this has been discussed before. I don't spend anywhere near the time I used to on these forums. In 2009-2011, I'd spend at the very least 10-15 hours a week, whereas now I'll probably only spend a total of an hour or so per week. So, with that said, here's my question: What are the possibilities of the following fights happening/or how easy would it be for them to be made? I've rarely heard some of these being discussed:

Provodnikov/Bradley 2- same promoter, interesting match-up. Close fight. Why not make it a comeback fight for both fighters?

Ríos/Bradley- I used to dismiss this, but why isn't this fight discussed considering Ríos is essentially planning to stay at 147. Same weight class, good match-up, same promoter. Not as good as Provo/Bradley 2, but it's still an option.

Ríos/Provodnikov- WW3. Enough said. Same promoter, same weight class, never say die attitudes...this is the kind of fight that would make you jump out of your seat.

Provodnikov isn't a top rank fighter.

Comment

Rios vs Bradley next, anyone wanna see this.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Provodnikov isn't a top rank fighter.
        I need to brush up on my boxing knowledge. So the fight with Bradley was Goldenboy/Top Rank or did Ruslan jump ship along the way?

I could've sworn he was with Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
          I need to brush up on my boxing knowledge. So the fight with Bradley was Goldenboy/Top Rank or did Ruslan jump ship along the way?

I could've sworn he was with Top Rank.
          He's with neither. He's with Banner Promotions. Always has been.

I don't see Bob working other promoters being much of a barrier though. It's likely one of those fights you mention will happen soon because Top Rank's roster is a bit dry right now.

Comment

Working...
          X