Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John David Jackson has fought vs B-hop, Trained him, and is now training against him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't thought about this. I imagine it can only benefit Kovalev. It's very interesting to think about if nothing else.

Comment

His experiences with Hopkins it will definitely help Kovalev. In all the John David Jackson interviews I've seen, you can tell that he's held a grudge against Hopkins for a while. What I got from his interviews is that he's been preparing Kovalev, these past two years, just to get this fight with Hopkins and in someways get his revenge on Hopkins through Kovalev. He's gone on to say that Kovalev will be the one to retire Hopkins once and for all, he'll brutally knock him out. You don't say those things without some animosity towards the other person.

Comment

Who do you think knows each other better.

Does Bernard Hopkins know John David Jackson better or Does John David Jackson know Hopkins better.

Comment

I wonder if John David Jackson is gonna talk any $h1t.

Comment

I don't think it will be a big help for Kovalev since he hasn't got other gameplans than his usually he said with his own mouth.
            He isn't the smart guy who prepare with new tactic, adapt to the opponent, etc... He is a guy who walk in the ring and try to beat you up as soon as possible and as effective as he can but no way that he find out new strategies, and things like that...

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
              JDJ can tell Kovalev to lie in a ditch and it won't matter

Hopkins is 50 years old. This man does not have the reflexes or speed he had when he was younger, anybody who thinks so is severely delusional. We're talking about a guy who dropped rounds to Karo Murat and the plodder Tavoris Cloud

Kovalev is going to put a systematic beatdown on him and from the very first round, once Hopkins feels his power he's going to be on his bike.

Easy work Kovalev. I mean... Easy. Hopkins has absolutely no chance, you'll see. And I don't want to hear excuses after the fight

Well said, Hopkins is an old man, people be looking at retirement at 50 from normal work let alone being punched in the face.

Hopkins has been very successful and lucky, if he fights Kovalev he's going to get hurt bad, I mean really bad.

Comment

I don't think Kovalev can handle 12 rounds with a master boxer like Bernard.

Comment

Working...
                X