Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John David Jackson has fought vs B-hop, Trained him, and is now training against him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    JDJ can tell Kovalev to lie in a ditch and it won't matter

Hopkins is 50 years old. This man does not have the reflexes or speed he had when he was younger, anybody who thinks so is severely delusional. We're talking about a guy who dropped rounds to Karo Murat and the plodder Tavoris Cloud

Kovalev is going to put a systematic beatdown on him and from the very first round, once Hopkins feels his power he's going to be on his bike.

Easy work Kovalev. I mean... Easy. Hopkins has absolutely no chance, you'll see. And I don't want to hear excuses after the fight
    That's pretty fun man because you said you don't want to hear any excuses after the fight but started off saying Hopkins is nearly 50, doesn't have the reflexes and speed anymore. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      That's pretty fun man because you said you don't want to hear any excuses after the fight but started off saying Hopkins is nearly 50, doesn't have the reflexes and speed anymore. Lol
      hey Hopkins really didn't have to take this fight. The man has balls of steel. But I'm talking about people who think he's going to win lol we shouldn't here "Kovalev is still an overhyped bum, he beat a 50 year old" if you think he has enough left to take out a guy like Kovalev

Unless you just think Kovalev sucks. In which case, they dksab

Inb4 Kovalev gets KOd in the first round tonight

Comment

I don't think Kovalev can go 12 rounds with the likes of Hopkins without gassing.

Comment

Bernard once credited Jackson for teaching him how to fight southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
            hey Hopkins really didn't have to take this fight. The man has balls of steel. But I'm talking about people who think he's going to win lol we shouldn't here "Kovalev is still an overhyped bum, he beat a 50 year old" if you think he has enough left to take out a guy like Kovalev

Unless you just think Kovalev sucks. In which case, they dksab

Inb4 Kovalev gets KOd in the first round tonight
            I think the people who say Kovalev sucks are the same people that say Golovkin sucks. Seems to be mostly the uneducated boxing fans, and fan's with their own motives (i.e their scared their favorite fighter will lose to them).

Anyone with a brain realizes Kovalev is a huge threat to Hopkins and the favorite. I think the people who honestly believe Hopkins can win are thinking about the many schoolings he's done when he was completely counted out. So we've seen Hopkins do the impossible before.

I'm a fan of Krusher. I'm a bigger fan of Hopkins. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared for Hopkins. He's crazy. Huge balls. I wish prime fighters had half the balls Hopkins has. Everyone is ducking everyone and here is a 49 year old trying to unify the entire division. I got nothing but respect for both these men. And even if Hopkins loses I'll at least be glad he screwed over Stevenson after that **** he pulled with Kovalev.
            Last edited by ИATAS; 08-02-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Bernard once credited Jackson for teaching him how to fight southpaws.
              I wonder if they will bring all of this up come fight night or on 24/7. I wonder if they will talk about John David Jackson and his experiences with Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

I think the people who say Kovalev sucks are the same people that say Golovkin sucks. Seems to be mostly the uneducated boxing fans, and fan's with their own motives (i.e their scared their favorite fighter will lose to them).

Anyone with a brain realizes Kovalev is a huge threat to Hopkins and the favorite. I think the people who honestly believe Hopkins can win are thinking about the many schoolings he's done when he was completely counted out. So we've seen Hopkins do the impossible before.

I'm a fan of Krusher. I'm a bigger fan of Hopkins. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared for Hopkins. He's crazy. Huge balls. I wish prime fighters had half the balls Hopkins has. Everyone is ducking everyone and here is a 49 year old trying to unify the entire division. I got nothing but respect for both these men. And even if Hopkins loses I'll be glad he screwed over Stevenson after that **** he pulled with Kovalev.
                I think Kovalev sucks but I don't think GGG sucks at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  I wonder if they will bring all of this up come fight night or on 24/7. I wonder if they will talk about John David Jackson and his experiences with Bernard Hopkins.
                  Of course. Hopkins and Jackson will be a huge part of the promotion. I wish they had a 24/7 for this. Hopkins often picks something to focus on for promotion - against Cloud it was all about Don King. Against Dawson (first fight) it was about Emanuel Stewart. I think he'll do a similar thing here. Make it personal against Jackson.

Comment

John David Jackson Co-trained hopkins vs kelly pavlik.

Comment

I'm a fan of Krusher. I'm a bigger fan of Hopkins. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not scared for Hopkins. He's crazy. Huge balls. I wish prime fighters had half the balls Hopkins has. Everyone is ducking everyone and here is a 49 year old trying to unify the entire division. I got nothing but respect for both these men. And even if Hopkins loses I'll at least be glad he screwed over Stevenson after that **** he pulled with Kovalev.

Well said. We'll see what happens. Can't wait for November!

I must add.... I DID NOT think Hop would take this fight and I thought he was all talk. Major props to the legend!

Comment

Working...
                      X