Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swear your allegiance on NSB now! The lines in the sand will be drawn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i like every fighter on that list for different reasons.

i think it would be more appropriate to switch froch with khan. we need a brit represented, and froch is by far the greater fighter. carl froch is a borderline hall of famer.
    Lol borderline.

what exactly is borderline about it?

He's a dead cert hall of famer.

Comment

should've included the Zelenoff Alliance. P4P #1

Comment

Pacquiao, Khan, Wladimir, GGG and Lomachenko

Comment

I'm a Good Boy & a Loma***ual.

Comment

Don't get enough time to do a lot of personal projects these days, but got round to doing a GGG piece over the course of last week. Only focus here was capturing GGG's expression and making him look physically dominant compared to Rosado....but yeah, team GGG.

Comment

I'm kind of disapointed there's no option for "The Furious One"

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Has GGG replaced Pacquiao as the most popular fighter on Boxingscene?
                It would appear so, although we should probably take into account he's much more active.

Right now it seems like it's:

1. Golovkin
                2. Pacquiao
                3. Maidana
                4. Cotto
                5. Marquez

although a number of fighters were not on the list, I suspect Froch, Kovalev and Matthysse would do okay.

Comment

War khan!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    It would appear so, although we should probably take into account he's much more active.

Right now it seems like it's:

1. Golovkin
                    2. Pacquiao
                    3. Maidana
                    4. Cotto
                    5. Marquez

although a number of fighters were not on the list, I suspect Froch, Kovalev and Matthysse would do okay.
                    It's because he just had a fight. As soon as he loses, the fans will disappear, I'm sure of it. Just like they did with Matthysse and with Garcia after Herrera.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      It's because he just had a fight. As soon as he loses, the fans will disappear, I'm sure of it. Just like they did with Matthysse and with Garcia after Herrera.
                      Are you talking about Golovkin? I think Matthysse's fans are still there, he's just not active with no big fights coming up. Garcia didn't really have many fans, just Flomos who wanted him to beat Matthysse who was being lined up as a FMJ opponent. The boxing world cheered when Herrera beat Garcia in PR, his Dad keeps him hated.

Froch is a big miss on this poll, obviously has a lot of UK support but the 'Mericans like his style too.
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 08-04-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X