No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Andy Lee sounds good to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Lee said on twitter that he has no idea where the Quiilin fight talk came from. So that fight aint happening.
    Nobody does...not even boxrec

Comment

Thats a horrible fight,, no offense to andy lee, but he doesnt deserve a major fight..

lee vs macklin is a legit fight to make, but not a cotto fight..

If cotto doesnt fight ggg or canelo, etc... then i think he should take on the mando rubio..

Comment

Dec 13 @MSG and it allows Cotto get comfortable with the weight before a May fight with Canelo. Lee has a fan base in new york and since it is a HBO non PPV fight it will do great numbers.
        I wanted the other Irish guy and then GGG.

Comment

Dec 13 @MSG and it allows Cotto get comfortable with the weight before a May fight with Canelo. Lee has a fan base in new york and since it is a HBO non PPV fight it will do great numbers.
          i don't want to see cotto fight that lackey andy lee.
          lee shouldn't even be allowed to box outside of england. the guy stinks.

Comment

lol no. no. just, no.

Comment

Lmao yeah right. This fight sucks on so many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Fight was never gonna happen. Quillin got a purse bid heading up Sunday if a deal isn't struck or if he unify's with another champ...which it doesnt llook like.

Next, Lee is 175 right now, way to heavy to train and lose weight... he'll spend most the time trying to lose weight healthily

I think there are a lot worse fights that could be made. Do I prefer Lee? Nah, but I think they picked him because he's Irish and looked really bad lately
                Cheers. So purse bid on Sunday, I hope GBP and Bob don't bid too much.

Lee said on twitter that he has no idea where the Quiilin fight talk came from. So that fight aint happening.
                Then imo Cotto should fight a top 10 MW as voluntary in December. At least show he's interested in defending his MW belt.

Comment

cotto fans

Comment

good fight, I like both guys and Lee would have a good shot at taking the title

Comment

GGG or gtfo of the middleweight division

Comment

Working...
                      X