No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Sergey Kovalev will be Like B-hop vs Kelly Pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    Never count B-hop out. Matter a fact, I am counting Kovalev Out.
    Hopkins will take him to school. Fickle boxing fans forget that this is the same Kovalev who turned down an opportunity to fight Hopkins to fight a lesser quality champion for the belt that he currently holds. Kovalev was considered a nobody at that time that had no chance of beating Hopkins. Now, fickle and unknowledgeable fans thinks he is the next Rocky. However, Kovalev is still the same fighter that Hopkins would have beaten had Kovalev not opted to fight Nathan Cleverly.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      By defensive u mean black right lol. Everyone knows broner wasn't defensive
      That's why I put defensive in quotes. That's the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        Hopkins will take him to school. Fickle boxing fans forget that this is the same Kovalev who turned down an opportunity to fight Hopkins to fight a lesser quality champion for the belt that he currently holds. Kovalev was considered a nobody at that time that had no chance of beating Hopkins. Now, fickle and unknowledgeable fans thinks he is the next Rocky. However, Kovalev is still the same fighter that Hopkins would have beaten had Kovalev not opted to fight Nathan Cleverly.
        This is true as can be.

Comment

The People picking Kovalev to beat Hopkins I bet are the same people who picked Lucas Matthysse to beat Danny Garcia.
          Not me! Ran with Danny vs Lucas and I think Kovalev is gonna kill Hopkins!

Comment

i thought showtime rejected kovalev and then the russian went for the belt against cleverly, but then they agree on the murat fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              i thought showtime rejected kovalev and then the russian went for the belt against cleverly, but then they agree on the murat fight.
              I don't think so.

Comment

When you bet against B-hop especially against hypejobs, you usually end up losing that money.

Comment

I don't think so.
                  http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...ce-kovalev-but

Comment

Kovalev didn't turn down Hopkins, Hopkins promoter and network turned down Kovalev and approved Murat

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...ce-kovalev-but

Lol @ you

Comment

The People picking Kovalev to beat Hopkins I bet are the same people who picked Lucas Matthysse to beat Danny Garcia.
                      Not true at all. Had Danny over Lucas, have Kovalev over Hopkins. Pavlik and Kovalev are not comparable and neither is the 5 or 6 additional years on Hopkins career. Hopkins is over his head in this fight but I like that he has more balls than 95% of the fighters in their prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X