No announcement yet.

Who wins Kirkland vs Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins Kirkland vs Cotto?

I think this is a great fight for Dec. at 154lb.
    Kirkland deserves it. Cotto is a warrior and wouldn't surprise me if he takes this one like many others we thought he may not.

who wins?
    Cotto by Dec.
    11.86%
    Kirkland by Dec.
    0.00%
    Cotto by KO
    57.63%
    Kirkland by KO
    30.51%

Cotto...........

Comment

Kirkland by KO. Kirklands activity will be too much for Cotto to handle. It will look like the Tapia fight and Roach will throw in the towel.

The fight would be a war, but Kirkland will be winning all the rounds.

Comment

Going with Cotto on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Kirkland by KO. Kirklands activity will be too much for Cotto to handle. It will look like the Tapia fight and Roach will throw in the towel.

The fight would be a war, but Kirkland will be winning all the rounds.
          I think Cotto boxes the early rounds and plays the matador role, I think Kirkland gasses in the late rounds and Cotto cranks it up for KO or late TKO late

Comment

I'd rather see James against Canelo before this fight but I'll take James in this one

Comment

Cotto would stop him. Kirkland's style would be a nightmare for MC if he had a better chin and showed some glimpse of defense, which just isn't there.

Comment

Cotto slips away with a SD after he and Kirkland trade knockdowns in a brutal fight.

Comment

Kirkland is strong and aggressive, but lacks stamina and does not have a great chin. He will hurt Cotto and bring a lot of pressure early but Cotto will break Kirkland down and win in a epic war...If you are going to pressure Cotto you better have a solid chin and some damn good stamina

Comment

Kirkland can't handle the artilery MC would be throwing back at him. He gets stopped inside 8 rounds in a good fight where Cotto wins about 6 of the 8 rounds. Kirkland gives a good account of himself though.

Personally I think Kirkland's best chance is against Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X