Looks like the welterweight bout between Nick Casal and Francisco Santana will not take place on August 15.
A source told Boxingscene.com this past weekend Casal reportedly backed out of the fight that had been agreed upon about a month ago.
The bout was to take place at the Chumash Casino Resort in Santa Ynez, Calif. and was to be televised on ESPN2.
[Click Here To Read More]
A source told Boxingscene.com this past weekend Casal reportedly backed out of the fight that had been agreed upon about a month ago.
The bout was to take place at the Chumash Casino Resort in Santa Ynez, Calif. and was to be televised on ESPN2.
[Click Here To Read More]