No announcement yet.

pac man vs algieri is a sign of desperation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pac man vs algieri is a sign of desperation

Algieri you have to respect him ,,he grew up the next town by me,,,but i do feel he did not do enough to beat the champ,,,and i feel he needs another good opponent to defend his title to declare himself worthy,,,it seems to me arum is running desperate to find a opponent for pacman ,,nowadays,,,marquez doesnt want to fight him,,,who do you see pacman fighting after algieri??

I thought people would be used to paqcuiaos selection of opponents. He loves briging up jww

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
      I thought people would be used to paqcuiaos selection of opponents. He loves briging up jww
      This.

Arum is just counting the days till he can have Crawford and Mikey Garcia move up and face Pacquiao. Hell, don't be surprised if he offers Lomachenko to fight Manny Pacquiao at 147 in the near future.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Algieri is a sign that top rank is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pauly View Post
          Algieri you have to respect him ,,he grew up the next town by me,,,but i do feel he did not do enough to beat the champ,,,and i feel he needs another good opponent to defend his title to declare himself worthy,,,it seems to me arum is running desperate to find a opponent for pacman ,,nowadays,,,marquez doesnt want to fight him,,,who do you see pacman fighting after algieri??
          STFU paulie malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Pacquiao vs Algieri is a sign that top rank is crap.
            Garcia v Salka is a sign that TR dominant their competitor's.

Comment

This is kinda dumb. Every now and then, an elite fighter wont have tremendous competition around him for him to fight at that moment. There was a period in time where Pacq had opponents like Cotto, Margarito, Bradley and Marquez around him, so he fought them. Well he just beat Bradley and it turns out that nobody huge is on the horizon. The Provod fight would have been a big fight, but seeing as he lost, may as well fight the guy who beat him.

As for who Pacquiao fights after Algeri, theres no point in discussing that. New opponents always appear. Someone viable will come up by next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
                Garcia v Salka is a sign that TR dominant their competitor's.
                Yep, But at least Danny Garcia vs Rob Salsa is for free

Comment

So we have to respect him because he grew up in the town next to you? :ANWOD:

Comment

Its not desperation, its only the truth.

Top Rank doesnt have many fighters left to actually fight Pac, this has been stated a long time ago.

It saddens me to see this, Pac is pretty much wasting his time and he doesnt have much left.

Comment

Working...
                    X