Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Gennady Golovkin deserving of being in the top 10 P4P now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Calling me a hater doesn't refute the point I made. NSB as a collective thinks MW is a weak division considering The fact the lineal champ has 1 MW fight (not at 160) the next best MW has KO'd 17 straight guys they don't really know and the 3rd best is Quillin.

have some integrity-your alt argued vehemently against Canelo as a top 10 p4p fighter (as did I) when he was undefeated. His resume was just about same if not better than GGG's is now. SO why is GGG there but not Canelo.
    your a hater and ggg is top ten p4p. deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      daniel geale ranked #3 best middleweight, former unified WBA super and IBF middleweight champion, great personality, gentleman, good smile, great father/family man

proksa, macklin (gave martinez hell), and stevens (super power puncher) all ranked in the top ten at middleweight at the time.

how are these guys tomato cans?
      They aren't cab drivers but proska and Stevens are nothing to brag about. Macklin and geale are his only decent to good wins. Having him top 5 is laughable. Why people fall in love with kos I'll never understand

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        They aren't cab drivers but proska and Stevens are nothing to brag about. Macklin and geale are his only decent to good wins. Having him top 5 is laughable. Why people fall in love with kos I'll never understand

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
          If he were to stay at 160 and clean it out first (unify with Soliman, Cotto, Quillin) would that put him P4P or do you think the only way is to move up and beat one of the top 168lbers?
          Yes, I would give him more consideration were he to clean out MW. But I think Froch right now is well ahead of cotto and quillin in terms of p4p.

but as I said to Natas in the other thread-it doesn't look like GGG is ever getting a shot at the lineal MW title. After Canelo/Cotto the winner is almost surely fighting Floyd.

Comment

Yeah. Winning 12 round decisions makes you so much more legit then getting a KO

Funny thing is I bet you anything if one of the so called "KO artists" god forbids, wins a decision one day by outboxing his opponent...... you would call him an overhyped bum who just got exposed

Comment

P4P is like the HOF-if you have to ask if one belongs the answer is no.

Comment

Lol yea I'm a hater cause he hasn't beat anyone. Meanwhile u have him top 5 like a true fan boy. Gtfo

Comment

Lol yea I'm a hater cause he hasn't beat anyone. Meanwhile u have him top 5 like a true fan boy. Gtfo
                  he has beaten plenty of good fighters but you won't recognize that because you are a hater filled with a lot of hate.

find peace with yourself and then come back to me because i get tired arguing with blind haters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    P4P is like the HOF-if you have to ask if one belongs the answer is no.
                    find peace with yourself and then come back to me because i get tired arguing with blind haters.

Comment

he has beaten plenty of good fighters but you won't recognize that because you are a hater filled with a lot of hate.

Macklin and geale=/= plenty of good fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X