Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter-Brook: Drug Testing Yet To Begin For Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter-Brook: Drug Testing Yet To Begin For Title Fight

Controversy continues to swirl regarding the drug testing procedures allegedly in place for the August 16 showdown between unbeaten welterweights Shawn Porter and Kell Brook. Both sides are now on record admitting that they’ve yet to be tested by anyone from USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency), the organization often used by Golden Boy Promotions and whom was supposed to be in charge of testing for this event.

“The drug testing (talks) was handled through (Golden Boy VP and Matchmaker) Eric Gomez and Al Haymon (Porter’s adviser),” Golden Boy President Oscar de la Hoya insisted during Monday’s media conference call. “There is drug testing in place. It should have already started. It is with USADA. I don’t know why it hasn’t started yet.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh look, yet another "miscommunication" with USADA

Comment

There's no miscommunication here. Deliberate corruption to protect cheats. We know Brook is not on drugs in as much as I doubt his abilities and Hearn has no influence over USADA. I probably understand why Pacquiao did not want anything to do with USADA.

Comment

There is going to be some miscommunication amongst the synapses in Kell's brain after Shawn is through with him.

Comment

Porter on da juice

I didn't want to believe it, but damn...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Oh look, yet another "miscommunication" with USADA
            Usada is doing it? Ha, even if somebody pops, it'll just be destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Floyd fans coming in 3 2 1...

Comment

Indefensible , how unprofessional can you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  No need to destroy anything, just dont test them!

Comment

Why doesn't everyone just sign up for the 365 testing like Donaire?

I think on the VADA websites they have a slideshow of who is doing their 365 testing?
                    http://www.vada-testing.org/

Georges St. Pierre is one of them

Comment

Working...
                    X