Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Floyd at 154 or 155 who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gennady has to wear 20oz winning gloves or there is no fight. Also since gennady has a high streak of KO's he must be drug tested. Floyds Health comes first. TMT wants to ensure the utmost safety for lil floyd.

Comment

GGG at 70% destroys Floyd in about 3-4 rounds. I don't even think you can realistically argue a case for Floyd if GGG makes the weight healthy.

And if you're gonna try then you better find some hypothesis to where you can logically argue the fact that a far less talented and less powerful Maidana gave Floyd hell, but the superior fighter in every way possible GGG won't be able to. There's none.

TBH, I don't even think the Floyd who fought Maidana could beat Thurman or Porter. Which is why he's fighting Maidana in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
        I thought Pacroid was better then Floyd? (???????? If that's the case why aren't we talking about Pacroid fighting this guy???? Oh yeah Pacroid can't juice so he's only fighting against guys that don't require testing. ..
        Go and watch WWE.

Comment

there was a time when I believed that GGG making or trying to make 154 lb would be detrimental for him but it will not because his power is terrifying and it will transfer with ease, probably look better against smaller guys. Mayweather would do well to last half a fight with him.

Comment

Funny thing is at this moment in time GGG doesn't need Floyd, Floyd needs him.

GGG is on a good path and Mayweather is only going to decline now, no way in hell he takes a fight with GGG, he'd snap Mayweather with even sponges on his fists!

Comment

Yeah floyd gets hit and pressured by maidana and cotto. GgG tears him out the frame.
              Skills wont pay those bills. GGG has a nice jab walks guys down and has great power and body shots.cuts the ring beautifully.

Floyd gets wrecked .

Comment

To add something, if I were GGG (nice dude)
                He should show up to the maidana floyd card front row and smile like a good boI

Comment

Floyd has quickness still but has no power to keep GGG honest. Floyds little right hand lead off the ropes will get him knocked out.
                  A few years ago with younger legs I think Floyd could give GGG a better test but he still didn't have the punch to keep GGG concerned.
                  You see GGG get hit with obvious shots at times but he has gauged his opponents power and is prepared to be hit. You saw Geale hit him with a decent shot but it had little to no effect with the right that he launched a split second latter.
                  Punchers accept the fact that when they move forward they will get hit but if they feel they can't be hurt they get the fight over and done with, as they should!
                  Ray.

Comment

Great point ray. Floyd has to fight a baldomir fight every second.
                    And vs a ring cutter with a jab and body shots and massive power ,
                    Floyd takes a nap

Comment

Working...
                    X