Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is not the best for his skill or talent, but because he's fights the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He isn't the best, period though.

Comment

He isn't the best...actually hes the worst over-hyped boxer of all time.with all this catchweights ..8 division chumpion..handed over titles..

Comment

it's true, i have never seen a boxer with the heart of manny pacquiao

watching the agbeko fight, the morales fight, the guy just wont stop, not until you ko him

bloody legend

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          are you sure floyd never touched the canvas?

do your research well...
          jose, jose where are you, jose?

still doing your research?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            He isn't the best, period though.
            How is he not the best when he's beaten the best? His entire career, he beat almost everyone they put in front of him, even when he was the heavy underdog. He fought every fighter there was with a Reputation or a name. Morales, Marquez, Barrera, Hatton, Oscar De la Hoya, Shane Mosley, Margarito, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey, Timothy Bradley.

Who else has a better claim for being the best fighter in the world than Manny Pacquiao? Who has beaten better fighters than him?
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-27-2014, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              I'm not sure what your infatuation with Egyptians is exactly, as for me I'm African American. There's no need to dwell on the past, especially not if you're a sleepyiao fan considering the fact that he ran away from drug tests only to agree to them years later after he's dwindled off the juice. You must not have kept a close ear to the situation because Floyd NEVER rejected any offers.

It should also be noted that Floyd literally got his jail stint postponed JUST SO HE COULD FIGHT PACQUIAO IN MAY, but Manny had this mysterious cut about his eye that was going to need MONTHS to heal .

So there goes that one. He's not gettin' up Jim!!
              I never would have guessed you were black. I mean the way you ride that black dick of Floyd, I would have guessed you were a fat white chick.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                How is he not the best when he's beaten the best? His entire career, he beat almost everyone they put in front of him, even when he was the heavy underdog. He fought every fighter there was with a Reputation or a name. Morales, Marquez, Barrera, Hatton, Oscar De la Hoya, Shane Mosley, Margarito, Miguel Cotto, Joshua Clottey, Timothy Bradley.

Who else has a better claim for being the best fighter in the world than Manny Pacquiao? Who has beaten better fighters than him?
                Not only is Pacman NOT the best fighter in the world, he isn't even the best welterweight in the world, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                  He isn't the best...actually hes the worst over-hyped boxer of all time.with all this catchweights ..8 division chumpion..handed over titles..
                  Didn't need any catch weight to whoop Bradley's ass twice though

Comment

Not only is Pacman NOT the best fighter in the world, he isn't even the best welterweight in the world, lol.
                    That's a stupid claim. Which fighter at 147 has beaten better welterweights?

Manny Pacquiao by a mile. Bradley is the number 3 and Pacquiao beat him. The Number 2 is Floyd, and his best win at Welterweight is a 38 year old Shane Mosley.

Comment

How do you know when the other guy won't even mention his name unless he's trying to sell his fight against another stiff.

Comment

Working...
                      X