Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr used to say Sergio Martinez was too big for lil Floyd to fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Sr used to say Sergio Martinez was too big for lil Floyd to fight!

But now after Cotto stepped up and exposed Sergio's injuries, now he wants to say lil Floyd could have beaten him easily. Thats easy to say in hindsight but back before we knew of Martinez's injuries, he was saying Serg was too big for lil Floyd lol cmon man!

Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez is indeed too big for Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. You have to be blinded by hate to say otherwise.

Comment

the mayweather are dumb as hell.

Like im not talking shit im talking IQ dumb. Like no comprehension skills dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
        Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez is indeed too big for Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. You have to be blinded by hate to say otherwise.
        Well ok he was too big for Cotto as well. Thats not the point. Sr is hollering Floyd COULD have did something Floyd himself didn't have the balls to do. Cotto did.

Comment

Yeah I was shaking my head when I read that. You know damn well if Floyd had the balls to fight Martinez he definitely would have taken that fight for his legacy but he was afraid that the Sergio Martinez from the 2nd Paul Williams fight would show up.

Pretty disgusting that he tried to take credit away from Cotto for that victory. Classic performance by Cotto.

Comment

Here we go again with another pointless Mayweather thread. Hater having a bad day so let's start a thread to feel good about themselves. Hoah...

Comment

This thread is just confirming what the whole boxing world already knows about Floyd in that he don't take risks and isn't spontaneous as regards his career. A risk for Floyd is letting Maidana wear his chosen gloves, that's what we are talking about when it comes to Floyd. Let your hair down for once will ya Floyd and let Maidana wear his gloves.

Floyd will fight Miguel now, and if he wins, Floyd will be boasting about how he beat the man, who beat the man.

Comment

Gloves with no padding shouldnt be allowed i hope floyd lets maidana wear some sort of puncher glove just not the custom ones

Comment

Originally posted by Pago007 View Post
                  Gloves with no padding shouldnt be allowed i hope floyd lets maidana wear some sort of puncher glove just not the custom ones
                  Power Locks are considered punchers gloves.

Comment

He did totally dismiss the idea of moving up to face Martinez, and so did the floyd folks on here. Vehemently. Plenty of threads dedicated to that matchup.

Comment

Working...
                    X