Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Promotions presents: Mickey Bey vs Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vazquez is going to put a clinic on this undeserving cheater.

Comment

Vasquez will certainly own him. Bey is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I'm sure Vasquez knows the real reason he was signed, don't think he's dumb enough to think otherwise.
        When he gets robbed reality will set in.

Comment

You know, if I actually cared at all I'd wonder if this is a Floyd hater pretending or someone really this desperate to be eye level with Mayweather's c*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            When he gets robbed reality will set in.
            You seem pretty set on him being robbed. State your case.

Do you honestly believe Mayweather wants that bad of a rap for his very first self promoted gig? It'll look bad on Mayweather Promotions if their very first card was a robbery. I think Bey is gonna chop that dude up but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Same reason Peterson was. Elevated T levels that were directly altered by a doctor prescribing medication that the fighter didn't know would alter their T levels. It was a common mistake.
              Wow are u fking idiot or what? So they were prescribed testosterone but didn't know it would elevate their levels? Ok then, they must be as dumb as you then.

Comment

Good Match Up! I am actually more happy for Vazquez and him getting some damn TV Time, I personally find his style to be very entertaining and fun to watch. The man has excellent footwork and his stamina is unreal, but Bey has the athleticism to keep up with Vazquez and try to take the fight TO HIM so I think it will be a good fight for Vazquez to display his style without people complaining about him being "BORING".

Vazquez lets his hands go though it is not like he just moves so I don't get how people are acceptable to Algieri style but not Vazquez Vazquez can also fight inside a bit as well.

I got Vazquez by UD or late stoppage, Bey don't have the stamina to hang with Vazquez's never ending stamina

Comment

Titere Vasquez by decision, too slick too Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    You seem pretty set on him being robbed. State your case.

Do you honestly believe Mayweather wants that bad of a rap for his very first self promoted gig? It'll look bad on Mayweather Promotions if their very first card was a robbery. I think Bey is gonna chop that dude up but we'll see.
                    Haymon signed Vazquez for a reason. He won't KO Bey, he's going to be constantly on the move and it will be an ugly fight that will be gifted to Bey.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Haymon signed Vazquez for a reason. He won't KO Bey, he's going to be constantly on the move and it will be an ugly fight that will be gifted to Bey.
                      First of all, is Bey even managed by Al Haymon? I don't recall them ever being mentioned so if that's the case Haymon has no stock on Bey, rather he has all of his stock on Vazquez. Mayweather Promotions doesn't want to start out with shady dealings right on their first high profile bout. That's common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X