Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin Busted Up Groves Ribs In Sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    thx, m8
    i agree that's pretty amazing. two atgs in one pic.

Comment

Yes Groves flew out to America to spar GGG have not heard anything from them sparring yet will let u know what went down if i find out, remember i did say that groves put down froch in sparring and no one believed me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
        Yes Groves flew out to America to spar GGG have not heard anything from them sparring yet will let u know what went down if i find out, remember i did say that groves put down froch in sparring and no one believed me lol.
        Groves has never said he put down Froch in sparring

Comment

Golovkin is a beast

Comment

Groves dropped him hard, saw it with my own eyes.

Comment

Yea of course everyone will believe the story about GGG WINNING

Comment

I can confirm Groves, Linares, Murata and one of the Jackson brothers were in big bear with Golovkin. Not sure what happened but Murata sparred with Golovkin at some point.

Comment

Groves might have knocked Golovkin down, but then when he got back to his feet, he worked him over with body shots. Golovkin is more of a body puncher than a head hunter at this point in his career; whereas Groves is kind of the reverse. He's mainly a head hunter when he fights, so it's not surprising at all that he may have put Golovkin down on the canvas. Putting Golovkin down and keeping him down are two different things. That's perhaps how Groves ended up with the rumored rib injury from the spar.

Comment

Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
                    Groves might have knocked Golovkin down, but then when he got back to his feet, he worked him over with body shots. Golovkin is more of a body puncher than a head hunter at this point in his career; whereas Groves is kind of the reverse. He's mainly a head hunter when he fights, so it's not surprising at all that he may have put Golovkin down on the canvas. Putting Golovkin down and keeping him down are two different things. That's perhaps how Groves ended up with the rumored rib injury from the spar.
                    GGG goes hard if you go hard. He goes slow if you go slow. That's my interpretation from watching him spar anyway.

Comment

it's just sparring but GGG would wreck Groves if they fought. He has the boxing and the punching power to hurt Groves.

Comment

Working...
                      X