Riddick Bowe says he never fought Lennox Lewis because he's gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Bowe ducked Lewis hard...

Lewis stopped you with headgear on, I can only imagine the damage he would put on bowe in he pro ranks..
    This. Lennox popped his cherry in the ams. Now Bowe is scarred for life.

Comment

Bowe has been avenged. His biggest duck in boxing history has been surpassed by Adonis Stevenson

Comment

One of the funnier thread titles on Boxing Scene for sure.

Comment

Well if Lennox is gay all that means is that Bowe was scared to fight a gay fighter. Threw the title in the trash rather then face Lewis. If any fighter does that today he will be branded a coward.

Comment

he's married to ex miss jamaica or something lol.

Comment

I don't think Lennox is gay; he's just a sensitive man.

Comment

Thanks Bowe for reminding us that you ducked Lewis ..... and what a crappy excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Bowe was so scared to death of Lewis.

Maybe he still is.
                  Lewis has been on record in saying that a riddick bowe fight would be the only fight that would pull him out of retirement..

Comment

I know most posters are joking when claiming that Lewis is ****sexual, but I've followed his career and never really understood where the suspicion came from. Serious question, can anyone shed light on why Lewis was/is rumored to be gay?

Comment

Ah Riddick bowe, you were a great heavyweight but after throwing the belt in the trash and trying to call Lennox the garbage picker was a cheap attempt at humor. He did that to avoid lewis, as lewis had his number from back in the amateurs. He wouldn't fight cause he knew he'd get ktfo

Comment

Working...
                      X