Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is an Embarsement to the Sport Of Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia is an Embarsement to the Sport Of Boxing?

Not only is he defending Herrera Belts by way of Robbery out in puerto rico, but he is defending those belt at a catch weight of 142lb against an unranked 135lb'er who never fought at 140lb before and he is also known to walk around at 170lbs.

Why are these advantages are needed by the so called best unified champ at 140lb's.

I dont know about yall but i'm tired of all these fighters needed so many damn advantages just to compete what happened to a fair fight?

Whatever you want to call him all I know is that he beat Matthysse's ass.

Comment

It's a non title fight. Still a weak fight though.

Comment

yes. even danny's fans are hating on him lol check the instagram comments

Comment

Comment

He is not an embarrasment idiots!. Why would anyone think that?

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Its funny when people try to bait with this comment. If only there was an ass beating in that fight.

Comment

I don't understand the reason in all this. I guess he's trying to assure himself a potential big money fight with Floyd but he was on a roll after his wins over Khan, Lucas, Morales & Judah. Now all of a sudden he's fighting a guy that truthfully I haven't seen one second of. Never heard of and I think is moving up in weight a well.

I don't get it at all. As far as the advantages go.. It's nothing new. Your favorite fighter I'm sure has had their fair share. This 142 catchweight is still stupid

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Its funny when people try to bait with this comment. If only there was an ass beating in that fight.
                  Calling Danny an embarrasement is not just dude, let him fight his last soft touch at 140. He'll be facing a whole new level at 147. Mattyse being affected by the swollen eye did bring a new dynamic to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Wasn't an ass beating per say.

Comment

Working...
                    X