Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought Manny would actually fight a threat after f 2 non punchers in a row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sick of the hype for Thurman, Porter, Khan, Mathysse, etc.etc... The irony is they are with Al Haymon and Golden Boy ...yet THEY HAVEN'T FOUGHT EACH OTHER.

WTF is up with that? It's Al Haymon or GBP milking their prospects... For the most part, we don't know who's legit.

If you think any of those guys can convincingly beat Tim Bradley.. Ha... Bradley beats them all.

Comment

ts is showing signs and side effects of aids.

Comment

Rios is a non-puncher?

Buddy, Rios can't do much else but punch.

And the Bradley fight had to happen because of the robbery in the first fight. Had that robbery not happened, there would have been no need for a rematch and perhaps he could have fought someone with more punching power.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          Brandon rios is a non puncher??? LOL

At welterweight he sure is a non-puncher

and for the gyy that said Rios and Maidana hit about the same....Rios ko's came at lightweight

Chino has been dropping, stopping jww and ww while fighter better opposition

Comment

It makes my day to come on this forum and read some of these replies.

AIDS test lol

grow up and talk about boxing....my bad, you dont know **** about it

Comment

Who the hell is better than Bradley ....moron ... I agree algeri fights a joke

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                I hate he re-signed with Top Rank

Their stable is so thin and if Arum had half a brain, he would find a way to put him in with other fighters no on Top Rank
                But I thought the promotional "cold war" was over..I thought Arum and Oscar were holding hands singing "kumbaya" getting ready to make the great fights happen....seems that Arum was the one refusing to do business with Oscar.

When Algeiri becomes part of a ppv event, it just reminds me how ****** these promoters are. You build big names and events by putting 2 fighters that are dynamic and will make a great show when their styles are matched together...you don't need a crystal ball to know that this will be a stinkfest with Chris running in survival mode and occasionally build up the courage to flick a jab in Pac's face.

Algieri/ Pac is basically Arum's way of airing his dirty laundry.

Comment

Hey at least he is fighting someone who can box and move and is fast, Floyd hasn't fought a mover who is long and fast, he mostly fights hard hitting flat foot guys who he can avoid their punches or grapple with when they get in close.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    I'm sick of the hype for Thurman, Porter, Khan, Mathysse, etc.etc... The irony is they are with Al Haymon and Golden Boy ...yet THEY HAVEN'T FOUGHT EACH OTHER.

WTF is up with that? It's Al Haymon or GBP milking their prospects... For the most part, we don't know who's legit.

If you think any of those guys can convincingly beat Tim Bradley.. Ha... Bradley beats them all.
                    So you don't know if they are or aren't legit, but you DO know that Bradley beats them all?????? I'm not so sure about that.

I would like to see Bradley fight Matthysse (who can set up punches much better than Provodnikov), Thurman (who can move decent and crack). I think Porter/Bradley could be a VERY ugly inside fight on even terms with Tim having more speed and Porter having more power.

I wanted Bradley to face Khan a while back, but he chose to fight a more well known commodity in Pacquiao-cannot blame him at all, but it would be an interesting match-up.

A match-up with any of these guys against Bradley is definitely not a guaranteed win for Tim-no way.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      At welterweight he sure is a non-puncher

and for the gyy that said Rios and Maidana hit about the same....Rios ko's came at lightweight

Chino has been dropping, stopping jww and ww while fighter better opposition
                      "Now I know why Maidana was able to KO those fighters. He fights with gloves with no padding" - Floyd Mayweather

Floyd didn't fight the same Maidana for one (no punchers gloves) and secondly, Maidana lost to other boxers such as Devon Alexander ..... Finally, Maidana beat a hyped up Broner who was not ready for WW division ........ so we know why Floyd picked Maidana

Comment

Working...
                      X