any word on lomachenko's nxt fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any word on lomachenko's nxt fight?

hoping hes gonna attempt to unify them titiles

i'd like to see lomachenko vs gradovich. it's a unification match and it will be ukraine vs russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      i'd like to see lomachenko vs gradovich. it's a unification match and it will be ukraine vs russia.
      Would be surprised if they allow it. Ukraine and Russian football clubs have been banned from playing each other this year.

Comment

Him vs any of the other feather Titlists - Walters, donaire, gradovich,

Comment

im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            Would be surprised if they allow it. Ukraine and Russian football clubs have been banned from playing each other this year.
            Yeah I could imagine the hostilities with Russia vs Ukraine match-up being made on one side you having a bunch of lying war criminals in charge who are trying to blame something on someone else to basically get NATO on their side and the other...

They cool by me.

Yep I couldn't imagine this fight happening in EU it would have to be American soil with a lot of security on stand-by for the after party.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              i can see it happening in the US or Macau. both guys are with top rank too.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                Call me crazy, but I think that of all the FW titlists, Gradovich is the worst matchup for Loma.

Loma's only major weakness is that he can be outhustled, and Gradovich is a workhorse.

He should be targeting Donaire instead. Donaire is a low to average workrate, one punch counter guy, Loma could outbox him without much trouble imo.

Comment

I would like to see him fight Donaire next.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                    I would like to see him fight Donaire next.
                    I think they're still trying to raise the attention up of the kid before they do that, its a fight that is very likely to happen I could see Loma right now beating Donaire up possibly even stopping him.

Comment

Working...
                    X