Tyson Fury vs Alexander Ustinov Prediction, Discussion and RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we reckon 10pm uk time for the main event guys? 5pm ET

Comment

the 3 people that have so far voted ustinov by ko actually voted chisora by ko and the poll options were changed so they didnt actually vote for ustinov by ko

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        we reckon 10pm uk time for the main event guys? 5pm ET
        With 18 fights on the card, it seems early to me. aim for 11 or 11:30 I would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          With 18 fights on the card, it seems early to me. aim for 11 or 11:30 I would imagine.
          k cheers, ill change OP

Comment

thanks tunney

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              the 3 people that have so far voted ustinov by ko actually voted chisora by ko and the poll options were changed so they didnt actually vote for ustinov by ko
              Chisora stopping Fury! It still makes me laugh. lmfao.
              Originally posted by Freedom2014
              Thanks Tunney

Comment

Fury: "I'm going to put him (Ustinov) in a body bag and send him back to Russia"

**WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE** - TYSON FURY v ALEX…: http://youtu.be/cAjMcIOKA2Y

Comment

Pulev boxed circles around Ustinov, I expect Fury could do the same, but he will probably knock the giant Russian out earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Rammstein View Post
                    Pulev boxed circles around Ustinov, I expect Fury could do the same, but he will probably knock the giant Russian out earlier.
                    Pulev is a far more skilled boxer than Fury. I don't know what kinda shape Ustinov will be in, having taken the fight at such short notice, but if he's in decent condition I think he could give Fury real problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Pulev is a far more skilled boxer than Fury. I don't know what kinda shape Ustinov will be in, having taken the fight at such short notice, but if he's in decent condition I think he could give Fury real problems.
                      Except Pulev doesn't have the power of Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X