Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather: I hope the surprise is Pacquiao in May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is a coward and will remain a coward for all eternity. At this point it doesn't even matter weather or not he fights Pacquiao anymore because he already waited far too long.

I don't give a **** about Mayweather, **** him and whatever he does.

Comment

It'll be Khan in the UK.

Floyd isn't fighting Manny

Comment

I think the surprise is indeed pacquiao, but, whether the fight will come to fruition is very hard to tell. Floyd might lay down very extreme series of conditions and stipulations that will basically dehumanized/humiliate manny that it might be better to just turn around and never fight floyd for good. Remember manny is isn't maidana; if he treats manny ala maidana, I don't think fight will happen, manny has pride too you know.

Comment

Always love a good sound bite from ol Rog, lol. " He was gonna get his ass whipped then, he's gonna get his ass whipped now" .

Comment

"He still got marquez problems doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              OH look.... they're dropping Pac fight hints again to help promote the fight
              The interviewer brought the subject up, as always. Nice try.

Comment

Pacquiao beating that "chris algieri" thing isn't enough to land a Floyd Mayweather Jr fight. I'd much rather see Floyd/Khan. IF Amir defeats either Shawn Porter or Devon Alexander.

Comment

He is not going to fight Pacquaio cause first of he is a coward secodn off Maidana gonna end his career come September 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    The surprise will have something to do with not fighting at the MGM Grand.
                    This^^^^^

He will announce a fight in either NYC or UK

Besides, once Maidana tarvers Floyd, and algieri outpoints manny.. Maidana-algieri will be the new super fight

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                      Pacquiao beating that "chris algieri" thing isn't enough to land a Floyd Mayweather Jr fight. I'd much rather see Floyd/Khan. IF Amir defeats either Shawn Porter or Devon Alexander.
                      What about beating Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X