No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
    This forum is going to become Kliturd free shortly.

They have no reason to follow this sport anymore.
    No way man this opened a completely different view to Fury. He really can box!! He deserves all credit, congrats to him.

Age really did catch up to Wlad, that or Fury's style is a plain disaster for him. Regardless, I was wrong and I am a fan of the GYPSY WARRIOR!

Comment

• Ah man, so happy for Fury.

I'm watching the 12 round on the edge of my seat, dude's trying to fix his trunks while getting hit with bombs and i'm thinking 'Leave your trunks alone, your bout to become heavyweight champion of the world!!' Fury is a nutter.

AND THE NEW!

Comment

• Comment

• lennox lewis thought tyson fury would get KO'd by wlad klitschko,
          anyone see lewis face in the background in the ring? loool

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            He definintely won't.

But he beat Klitschko. Almost HOF worthy.
            Imo fury is an exceptional talent. With him is all about his volatility. I would have no doubts if he can force himself to the discipline that he could go in his late 30s without a loss.

I am not saying this only because he beat wlad. Before the fight I said it's 50:50 and that fury is something special. If he can improve still I can definitely see him being atg hw. of course it's way too early to make that predicition. but put it this way.. I dont see many atg hw beting fury with his A game.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
              Im War Fury! Fuck it HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR FURY!
              He did it!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Machinist_X View Post

It got a bit emotional seeing Paris tear up like that.

Comment

• Didn't I have a bet with somebody in here?

Comment

• FUUUUUURRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!! now the disgusting vile ******ed klit lickers can **** OFF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                      lennox lewis thought tyson fury would get KO'd by wlad klitschko,
                      anyone see lewis face in the background in the ring? loool
                      welll lennox is a very proud man and tyson did said some things in the last. nevetheless, depending on upcoming crop of hw, fury will prove how great he really is.

Comment

Working...
                      X