Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Weeks is OK. He does tend to break the fighters up too quickly doe
    He did that in the Vlad-Pulev fight, he didn't allow them to try and fight it out on the inside at all.

Comment

• Who is Hughie Fury fighting?

Comment

• How is that Vlad looks taller than Fury?

They sould be 198 cm Vlad and 206 cm Fury. Vlad should be 8 cm shorter, about 3 inches.

WTF did he had in his shoes LMAO

Comment

• Fury wins...

I haven't been wrong in a while so here it goes. Fury is going to win this fight. I am leaning toward a KO but it could be by decision also. Either way, I think he is going to win. You heard it here first.

Comment

• Wladimir's shoes

Last edited by SN!PER; 11-27-2015, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              I haven't been wrong in a while so here it goes. Fury is going to win this fight. I am leaning toward a KO but it could be by decision also. Either way, I think he is going to win. You heard it here first.
              wanna bet 2 trillion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                holy **** those are disgusting

Comment

• I can't get a read on Fury...sometimes when a boxer does this much trash talking, it means that, privately, he's concerned about his opponent . That he's trying to win the fight before they step into the ring, without having to throw a punch. But Fury's a known blabber mouth, so maybe he is confident that he can dethrone Wlad. We'll find out once that bell rings.

Comment

• Is there an official preview show (like a 24/7 or all access) for this fight? I know there is a sit down between the two but I haven't heard of a build-up show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                      Wladimir's shoes

Comment

Working...
                      X