Clear All

• Tyson Fury one pound heavier than Wladimir Klitschko

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...than-klitschko

Wladimir Klitschko vs Tyson Fury - weigh in and face off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIxavsDoyhk

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Not even close.

We'll see how Fury's engine is against a top level opponent that makes him concentrate and work for as long as the fights lasts.

Wlad is clearly more powerful, generates more force, is faster...He's the far better athlete.
      Fury's faced many top level opponents, admittedly not in the same class of Wlad though I'll concede that. Chisora made Fury work in his first fight, so did Steve Cunningham and others.

Fury's workrate is far superior to Klitschko, i don't know how anyone can say otherwise with a straight face. Just check the compubox stats.

Wlad has the better physique, Fury is the better athlete.

Comment

• Last edited by oscar9992; 11-27-2015, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Wlad is a proper athlete, even at this age.

Fury is just a big, soft, oaf.

Better fighter, better athlete....Wlad inside 4.
          Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Lmao look at Fury he looks like he was moulded out of playdough hahahaha he's a fat mess man.
          I wouldn't put so much emphasis on his body, some fighters just don't have athletic looking bodies. He is in good shape and his weight reflects that. If you look at fighters in history, some of the best engines came from fighters who didn't have an athletic looking or a muscular physique.

Wlad is the better fighter but Fury is a very live dog, he is not just a big man, he has a lot of tools. I think we can all agree that Wlad is faster and more crisp on the outside, not to say that Fury can't have success there, I think the outcome of this fight will depend on if Fury has the strength to get his hands free on the inside and work, if he can he will do damage and swing the fight his way. If he can't then he will be outboxed, tied up, and it will go like all the other Klitschko fights. Either dominant UD or possible mid-late stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            This is Wlad without lifts:

Still, no way there are 3" there. Maybe 1, 1.5 tops..

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Fury's faced many top level opponents, admittedly not in the same class of Wlad though I'll concede that. Chisora made Fury work in his first fight, so did Steve Cunningham and others.

Fury's workrate is far superior to Klitschko, i don't know how anyone can say otherwise with a straight face. Just check the compubox stats.

Wlad has the better physique, Fury is the better athlete.
              Absolutely not.

An athlete is not just about stamina. An athlete is about speed, strength, power, generated force...Wlad is superior in all of those aspects. He's a tremendous athlete.

Throwing a lot of punches against tiny guys like Cunningham and Chisora is not a proper top level test. Those guys have little power or genuine threat. Fury, for the first time, is about to face an opponent who will apply mental and physical pressure with how he forces you to constantly concentrate and react...We'll see how his stamina looks.

Comment

• Fury beat midget miny heavyweight Cunningham and that's the best win on his record its only now with Wladimir being nearly 40 that he thinks he can beat him

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Lmao look at Fury he looks like he was moulded out of playdough hahahaha he's a fat mess man.
                  Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  He's at one of the lightest weights of his career.

Muscles don't win fights.

Comment

• Straight up, I hope Klitchko wins and losses to someone else. I respect Klitchko as a man even though his fights are hard to watch at times... I really enjoyed him smashing Peter Sam.

Fury might have the talent, but his mind holds the quotes of an insane asylum scrolled in .S.#.!.T. on the walls...

Dude will, literally say, and, will do, anything, to get media attention.

It' like a rabid.

Comment

Absolutely not.

An athlete is not just about stamina. An athlete is about speed, strength, power, generated force...Wlad is superior in all of those aspects. He's a tremendous athlete.

Throwing a lot of punches against tiny guys like Cunningham and Chisora is not a proper top level test. Those guys have little power or genuine threat. Fury, for the first time, is about to face an opponent who will apply mental and physical pressure with how he forces you to constantly concentrate and react...We'll see how his stamina looks.
                      Well, all I'm going to say is this. Fury has never gassed in a fight and been knocked out, unlike Wladimir. Like you say, we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X