No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
    He will and he'll attempt to dig in like a Alabama tick, only Wlad will blast him out of there.
    Wlad might blast him out of there, but Fury won't gas.

Wlad fights at a slow pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        He does fight at a slow pace.

He doesn't put a lot of pressure on his opponents, mainly sits back jabs and then leans. He hardly ever throws more than 45 punches per round with 90% being jabs from the mid-stance.

Nothing spectacular and certainly not a pace Fury, who averages 70-80 punches per round, will fear.

Comment

He does fight at a slow pace.

He doesn't put a lot of pressure on his opponents, mainly sits back jabs and then leans. He hardly ever throws more than 45 punches per round with 90% being jabs from the mid-stance.

Nothing spectacular and certainly not a pace Fury, who averages 70-80 punches per round, will fear.
          I watched the Klitschko movie the other night. Vlad states somewhere that for the past decade, it hasn't been about boxing... It's a chess match for him.

He used to let his hands go at a younger age, just fight... He has perfected his craft in the meantime, the minimalistic style, economizing, efficiency... Most intelligent HW chamion of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            I watched the Klitschko movie the other night. Vlad states somewhere that for the past decade, it hasn't been about boxing... It's a chess match for him.

He used to let his hands go at a younger age, just fight... He has perfected his craft in the meantime, the minimalistic style, economizing, efficiency... Most intelligent HW chamion of all time.
            What does that have to do with his fighting pace?

He's clearly learned that throwing combos and taking shots in return is not his cup of tea. Don't blame him.

But he still fights at a relatively slow pace. Maybe not slow, but definitely not fast.

I watched that too. really enjoyable I must admit.

Comment

Wlad fights like a complete b1tch.

Comment

• Fury will gas because Wlad will force him to gas.

Fury will stand still (in the end) because Wlad will force him to stand still.

Fury will try to dig in like a tick (nice one btw) because Wlad will force him to dig in.

I like Fury, he's a good fighter and all that.

I repeat, I consider Fury a "SUPER-Ali!"

But he is still nothing but a victim for Wladimir.

I've never seen such a flawless display of boxing in my life.

Indomitable.

RIP Fury!

Comment

I suggest you should keep an eye on body shots.

I expect Klitschko to throw some laser sharp straight right hands and litterally breath-taking half-hook/half-uppercuts to Fury's body.

And also Fury has mechanical troubles going backwards when his opponent is assaulting him through the middle with straight shots.

Comment

What does that have to do with his fighting pace?

He's clearly learned that throwing combos and taking shots in return is not his cup of tea. Don't blame him.

But he still fights at a relatively slow pace. Maybe not slow, but definitely not fast.

I watched that too. really enjoyable I must admit.
                    He's light on his feet for a man his size. Very athletic. And definitely fast. Fury is has pretty decent foot and hand speed too. But you see Vlad's 1-2, he sets it up and executes it with speed, precision and power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                      I suggest you should keep an eye on body shots.

I expect Klitschko to throw some laser sharp straight right hands and litterally breath-taking half-hook/half-uppercuts to Fury's body.

And also Fury has mechanical troubles going backwards when his opponent is assaulting him through the middle with straight shots.
                      He is totally out of his depth. He is not going to know what his own name is let alone how to box.

I think that Wlad is going to deliver another reality check and make Fury look like a bit of an amateur really.

Comment

Working...
                      X