No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom.
    For a shot at the champ and a big payday a year earlier.

And he never made £5million fighting Haye, he actually lost money (not recovering his training costs).
    The David Haye fight brought more money than a Pulev and Klitschko fight put together. He's only entitled to 15% of the purse as a mandatory to Wladimir.

Yes in hindsight he didn't make £5million but he wasn't to know that Haye would pull out twice so how can it have been a duck?

Comment

• How is Lardass going to talk **** about wlads resume. When his is alot worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Funniest part was when he did Pulev's stance, he was not lying!
        Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The Pulev part cracked me up
        Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
        Haha, i love it. The Pulev stance killed me. Hopefully he can back up all this talk though..
        Lool yeah that part was hilarious

Comment

• I cringed when he said Wlad isn't a big heavyweight though, he said that at the conference too wtf.

'In between camp he'd probably be a cruiserweight' lmao

Comment

• Yeah Fury... but who did YOU fight? That's right... your best win is vs a cruiserweight, who put your ass on the canvas too. Steelhammer awaits you.

Comment

Fury has never fought a single real top 10 HW like Pulev, Wilder, Jennings or Povetkin.

His best win is fringe contender Chisora.
              But hes a historian! :AOR:

Comment

Fury has never fought a single real top 10 HW like Pulev, Wilder, Jennings or Povetkin.

You've put me on Ignore yet continue to post in my threads?

And who the hell were you talking to when you quoted "Dirk is baiting you for a ban"? Literally no one said that in your thread.

Were you talking to yourself or one of your alts?

Comment

exactly, hes the most delusional boxer in the sport He talks about himself as if hes the best but hasnt even fought the best in his own weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
                    How is Lardass going to talk **** about wlads resume. When his is alot worse.
                    Wladimir is 13 years older and has had 40+ fights more than Fury, you'd hope he'd have a better resume than him....

Comment

• I like creative trash talk when someone can back it up with something.
                      Fury can't. This is why I never liked and I probably won't ever like this guy. Again, he talks about Wlad's resume when he himself haven't got a single opponent who wouldn't have been selected wisely and safely for him.
                      His best wins are Chisora and a cruiser weight Cunningham, both are two sizes smaller than him and he trashes Wlad's resume? This phony never dared to fight an opponent who is at least remotely his size. This is why I don't like this guy. He just talks trash but can't back it up with anything. Hell, even Broner can back up with more things his trash talk. That says something about Fury.
                      He talked himself into the big money fight I hope and I think he will disappear after Wlad knocks him the fuck out...

Comment

Working...
                      X