Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post16355265

Vote Denium.

If every Fury fan votes he will easily make the final cut, I doubt he wins on that alone but someone deserves credit for carrying this thread for 18 months with balanced discussion, hence why I ain't voting none of the other Fury fans as some are clearly mentally disturbed and a tad unhinged.

Comment

• This thread has been removed from sticky. Noooooo, this was epic!

Cheers Scott btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        This thread has been removed from sticky. Noooooo, this was epic!

Cheers Scott btw.
        I know right!

Why couldn't they just turn it back into the pre-fight discussion thread again. Could become the longest saga in the scene history.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          This thread has been removed from sticky. Noooooo, this was epic!

Cheers Scott btw.
          Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          I know right!

Why couldn't they just turn it back into the pre-fight discussion thread again. Could become the longest saga in the scene history.
          Just subscribe to the thread, then you can come back at will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            I know right!

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Just subscribe to the thread, then you can come back at will.
            Boston will change the thread title if asked when the fight is announced, it nearly rivals the heavyweight schedule IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
              Boston will change the thread title if asked when the fight is announced, it nearly rivals the heavyweight schedule IMO.
              What for though?

I have the new thread here, and that poll is closed anyway.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...3#post16356443

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Fury's going to beat Klitschko from the Southpaw stance.

He'll switch back to orthodox if he senses a knockout coming though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Makes sense. Wlad has shown a weakness against southpaws in the past, so Fury can keep him off guard in the opening rounds and repeat the feat down the stretch. That'd be something though, dominating a dominant champ without even using your good side. Kind of an insult to Wlad, but eff it, if Fury can get away with it why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                    Makes sense. Wlad has shown a weakness against southpaws in the past, so Fury can keep him off guard in the opening rounds and repeat the feat down the stretch. That'd be something though, dominating a dominant champ without even using your good side. Kind of an insult to Wlad, but eff it, if Fury can get away with it why not?
                    yea.

I was bumping that to give that guy some credit for calling it with the rest of us, have to show love when it's due.

WAR FURY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                      You'll all see.
                      Originally posted by denium View Post
                      I'm going to win a fortune when Fury beats Wlad. Hurry up and get the fight made, i want a new car.
                      Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
                      All the trolls that pumped up boxing joke Fury on this forum a couple of years ago must have split their sides laughing that so many ACTUALLY back this bum against 64/3/0 Wlad. Wlad has forgotten more about boxing than Fury will ever know.

Wlad has won well, won badly, been in some ok to watch fights and been in some stinkers, but he will make Fury look like a useless **** no skills muppet. Tragic schooling on the way. Fury is going to cash in and then check out which has been his plan all along. I mean he straight up shat his jocks staring at Ustinov...he is only in this for the money and probably the lols.
                      Man oh man.

Comment

Working...
                      X