Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad got too comfortable with his defensive style and he paid the price. Now is the time for him to show his offensive weapons and redeem himself. If he brings major firepower into the rematch and gets knocked out by Fury, he can at least retire proud knowing that he gave it his best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miley-Cyrus View Post
      Here we go, I knew this would start, from you I admit I did not expect.

Klitschko is not shot, a rematch proves he can indeed adjust himself and make better on his poor showing against a fighter he simply was unaccustomed too having used his considerable size difference to great effect against shorter fighters for a decade. You fight a certain way for ten years you're going to have issues adjusting overnight.

So if shot Wlad beats Fury how poor does that make Fury in the first place whom Wlad initially lost to ? I'm not buying into that notion, not one iota. Wlad is light of foot also, you watched Jennings and the Fury did you not ?
      We'll just wait and see what Wlad has to offer in the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
        I'm still not completely sold on Fury. Yes, he can box and adjust. Yes, he's light on his feet. But he beat a shot world champion who threw hardly at all and clinched majority of the fight.

Wilder will be Fury's end IMO, Wilder will put lots of pressure and let's be honest.. one of Wilder's bombs can put him away. 50/50 fight.

I just hope Wlad retires and doesn't rematch, I feel he could beat Fury in the rematch and then we'll never see Wilder-Fury
        I just re read this and realise your game, ok so you think Wilder beats Fury I can see that, it's a 50/50 IMO.

I'm neither here nor there on either, Klitschko can still beat them both I believe if I'm honest, well at least he still does, that's my standpoint anyway.

You are trolling aren't you ? I'd like to hear it from yourself if you believe you are or you are not !

Comment

• Originally posted by Miley-Cyrus View Post
          I just re read this and realise your game, ok so you think Wilder beats Fury I can see that, it's a 50/50 IMO.

I'm neither here nor there on either, Klitschko can still beat them both I believe if I'm honest, well at least he still does, that's my standpoint anyway.

You are trolling aren't you ? I'd like to hear it from yourself if you believe you are or you are not !
          I believe Klitschko has a great chance of winning the rematch, if he fights like he did in the 12th round. I'm hoping he can call it a day, because I fear he will beat Fury and we'll never be able to see Wilder-Fury clash.

I do believe Wilder beats Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            Guess what? He announced today that he will indeed fight Fury again. He said he's not a quitter. Smh.
            Tyson Fury's reign about to be shorter than Stiverne's.

Comment

• Comment

• Well lads it looks like we're going to go through it all again.

Wlad has no chance I'm afraid. You can't teach an old dog new tricks and Wladimir is simply not capable of outboxing Fury. You guys who think that Wladimir is suddenly going to morph into the fighter of old, and start launching missiles from start are living in fantasy land. Wladimir will be more aggressive, he has to be. However that means that he's going to completely gas by the mid rounds and Fury will knock him out.

This is just a retirement payday for the ex champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Well lads it looks like we're going to go through it all again.

Wlad has no chance I'm afraid. You can't teach an old dog new tricks and Wladimir is simply not capable of outboxing Fury. You guys who think that Wladimir is suddenly going to morph into the fighter of old, and start launching missiles from start are living in fantasy land. Wladimir will be more aggressive, he has to be. However that means that he's going to completely gas by the mid rounds and Fury will knock him out.

To the end, baby

Comment

• Wlad could always land something special in a rematch. But Fury should be a solid favourite.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Well lads it looks like we're going to go through it all again.

You know this thought of Wlad going hard and then gassing had occurred to me.

I still think he's in with an even chance.

18 power shots landed the entire fight. He HAS to be able to do better than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X