Clear All

• ****in get i. i knew it u

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Where you at Scot!?

CROW TIME baby!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        Imo fury is an exceptional talent. With him is all about his volatility. I would have no doubts if he can force himself to the discipline that he could go in his late 30s without a loss.

I am not saying this only because he beat wlad. Before the fight I said it's 50:50 and that fury is something special. If he can improve still I can definitely see him being atg hw. of course it's way too early to make that predicition. but put it this way.. I dont see many atg hw beting fury with his A game.
        LMAO!

Exceptional talent now?!!

GYFOH!!! Eat that crow!!!!

Comment

• I can't wait to see Scott's response. This is pretty epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            That clown Scott whatever his name is got owned lmao. Only a few of us truly know this sport, and we knew Fury would outclass Klitschko.
            Hahaha! You know it!!

WHERE
            U
            AT
            SCOTT?!?!?!

HAHAHAHA!!! Easy work.

Comment

• Look at all the bandwagon Fury fans now. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                They'll be here, give them until Tuesday but they'll be here. Denium aka Juice from Sons of Anarchy, Knocked Out Ned Beatty, and Hugh Yusuf Mack Jass they'll be here, just not as frequent. Lubed Up, wouldn't miss this for the world, if anything he is consistent as well as reliable.

I fail to see what advantage Wlad takes. It is an even playing field it really is, you just have to understand Wlad has seen all kinds of funny business and unruly means of gaining advantage he makes sure no one is cheating etc. it's like Mayweather with the drugs testing though I do have and have had doubts with the USADA relationship he has.
                Not to be a dick but... *ahem*

Comment

• We called it lads. The likes of Szef, Scott, Elroy and many others simply don't know boxing. Fury put on a masterclass, it wasn't even close.

Comment

• Damn, my rep is going crazy!

Comment

• there were only a handful of us who called it...

Comment

Working...
                      X