• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sooo happy for fury, so buzzing loool,
    honestly the heavyweight division needed this

i knew fury was going to win

#AndTheNew #TeamFury

Comment

• What did i tell you all? Scott-Weiland is literally in tears right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        Good Victory, i think the new era has begun.... May, Pac, Cotto and now Wlad gonna retire oh well they did enough for the sport somehow.
        what cotto era?

Comment

• funny how only 13 ppl picked fury by decision in the poll.

but 130 are on here claiming "THEY KNEW IT ALL ALONG".

Comment

• Yeah, I'm one of the few that underrated Fury expected Wlad to win. But I admit, Fury is the real deal. Outstanding fighter, who would expected this outcome? Seriously, amazing Fury beat WLAD in GERMANY UD LOL. Cheers to him, new champ!

WAR GYPSY WARRIOR! Now, who's excited for USA vs UK!??! WILDER VS FURY LETS GO MAKE IT HAPPEN

Comment

• fury will tko wilder with ease.

I dont think there is much wlad can do in the rematch. fury is something special. the only two guys who might have some chance are povetkin and joshua in 18 months time..

If fury stays motivated he will rule the hw longer than wlad. but not sure if he will stick to it.

Comment

• Whoa! Fury deserved the win. He's improved a lot from when I seen him fight Cunningham! It's surprising that he moves so well on his feet. Is it my imagination or has his singing improved a lot also? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I only support this if Briggs yells for Fury to sing to him. #LETSGOCHAMP
                  Originally posted by JrGooNer View Post
                  haha "LET'S GO TRAMP"
                  lool

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                    What did i tell you all? Scott-Weiland is literally in tears right now.
                    You damn right he/she/it/thing is.

LOLOLOLLLLOLOLOL

Comment

• Fury is the best HW in the world and will school Wilder, Joshua and anyone who wants it. I've said it all along.

Comment

Working...
                      X