No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
    No, he is not fighting today. S**t undercard let be honest.

Main event is only worth watching fight.
    It is dreadful this undercard.

I know they can sell it on the main event alone but it is a heavyweight title event, they could have at least a decent world title fight on the undercard or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      It is dreadful this undercard.

I know they can sell it on the main event alone but it is a heavyweight title event, they could have at least a decent world title fight on the undercard or something.
      exactly it ****ing boring as hell a bunch of nobodies.

Comment

• Where he's staying he doesn't have sky and he's having a freak out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
          Hey can one of u lot gimme a link for my brother in England....I'll owe you
          check your inbox lad

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
            exactly it ****ing boring as hell a bunch of nobodies.
            It's no wonder not many people like boxing these days.

The casuals or people who don't watch usually that are tuning in for this will be bored stiff right now. Hardly influencing them to watch more boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              The fight was exceptionally poor, but I feel that was expected as when has Floyd really inspired in the last few years ?

Manny I never been a big fan of, I feel the same towards his fan base as I do Golovkin's. probably the same you feel towards Klitschko's, I suppose to say.

The training canvass Klitschko trained on, I never really took that into account. I guess he is covering all angles himself Fury. This was unforeseen, has there ever been any mention of this however how small an account mentioned in previous fights ? I never heard Haye make this remarks and he used exceptional movement.

Strange but I suppose an advantage could be taken, I don't see how Wlad would be happy with excessive sponge, I wonder if he actually knew, he must have inspected the canvass no way he did not.
              You're watching greatness every time Floyd fights. That's undeniable. But he's just not very exciting. Manny was great once, these last couple of years.. meh. I hate all fanboy groups.

There are plenty of fans of Klitschko I get along with fine like DanHamza, Dan_Cov, BattlingNelson so on . I just don't think any fighter is above criticism.

I'm a fan of Golovkin, because he's exciting. But I'm the first to admit his resume isn't stellar and I'm not one of those guys saying he's the best middleweight of all times etc.

It could actually be a smart move for Wlad. Training on soft canvas and then going out on a sturdier one. That'll make it feel a lot better. Sort of like running in combat boots and then put trainers on.

Comment

• WAAAR FURY!!!!

Comment

• Well, it's been epic. Fight time is nearly upon us. Good luck everyone and may the best man win.

I'll see you all after the apocalypse...

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    check your inbox lad
                    Legend thanks so much.

Comment

• Any good quality links? Any life savers?

Comment

Working...
                      X