No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
    I take special care of all the ******* here, their isn't a legal stream unless depending on your country. Where are you from ?
    UK but not to worry then mate.

Comment

• You know, I got a feeling this will be a near shutout. That Fury did his fighting at the press conferences, and Wlad will dominate. Fury got knocked down by a blown up cruiserweight. Imagine if he catches Wlad's straight right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
        It has to be a manufactured name, the father is a real half witted moron. A name like Fury is just so fitting for him on every level. I read he had an exceptionally poor ko record and claimed to be the hardest man in the UK or world or something to that effect, I expect it was tongue in cheek but I heard a remark was said also when he tried make love to the eye socket of the man he removed his eye, it was a ***ual motivated attack wasn't it ?
        There's no question his dad is simple. But he's undoubtedly not a man I'd like to run into in an alley. He's a gypsy after all and has a very violent history.

Doesn't mean he's any good at boxing, which I don't think he was. But Peter Fury is an astute trainer. You can see it in Hughie who I think is massively talented. Peter trained him from an early age and he became world champion in the youth championship.

Comment

• Klitschko? You mean the Heavyweight Champion who uppercutted himself?

WAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Flew from Sao Paulo to Kuala Lumpur today - Almost didn't make the right flight.

Popped 2 xanax so I slept the whole way. Slept more when I got home, it's 2:30 and I feel ready.

#Happiness

Comment

• Here's hoping its a good fight. War Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  There's no question his dad is simple. But he's undoubtedly not a man I'd like to run into in an alley. He's a gypsy after all and has a very violent history.

Doesn't mean he's any good at boxing, which I don't think he was. But Peter Fury is an astute trainer. You can see it in Hughie who I think is massively talented. Peter trained him from an early age and he became world champion in the youth championship.
                  His dad gave an interview wishing them both look and referencing the titanic, if I was ignorant to his history I would have said he was a dude on that interview alone.

Peter and Hyghie I like, Peter I'm not convinced by, just Hughie I recognise a natural talent. Tyson is just a big goof.
                  Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Flew from Sao Paulo to Kuala Lumpur today - Almost didn't make the right flight.

Popped 2 xanax so I slept the whole way. Slept more when I got home, it's 2:30 and I feel ready.

#Happiness
                  Glad to hear you won't miss the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Flew from Sao Paulo to Kuala Lumpur today - Almost didn't make the right flight.

#Happiness
                    Have you ever tried mescaline ?

Comment

• Alright guys, only a few hours left.

Let's hope for a great fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X