No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
    You went to Uni with Peter Fury are you saying ?

Wow, the money Fury makes tonight should be able to take real good care of hs family for a long long time. I expect it will be invested wisely, he's not as dumb as he seems. Honestly.
    Chris McKenna.

Yeah it's a good amount of money. and he seems to invest in property etc.

I tell you, in the UK. It's strange - but Gypsies actually have money. For some reason. They aren't white trash with no food to eat.

Comment

Nobody cares as long as their is a fight.
      I think a lot of people understand why they shouldn't be fighting on a trampoline.

Did you see the video?

Comment

They train in Bolton, England both of them is that right, him and Amir ?
        They both have gyms in Bolton. But it's not the same one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I'm nervous about this fight because Tyson Fury is a skilled fighter and he can show alot of different looks - he can fight on the outside, on the inside, with the southpaw stance. Fury is also a mentally tough fighter and has shown that in a hand full of fights where he was knocked down and had to fight his way back. He's also very unpredictable.

That said, I think there will be some tense moments where Fury roughs Wlad up and lands some good shots. However, Klitschko will box smart and utilize his crisp accurate jab to dictate the pace and get into his offensive groove. Once Wlad gets into his rhythm, defensively and offensively, he's gonna slowly pick apart the easy to hit Tyson Fury and will force a stoppage midway through the fight.

I think we're gonna get some exciting moments where both fighters have some success.
          You can't genuinely be too worried about Klitschko losing no ? I'm so supremely confident Klitschko wins their are literally zero doubts. I just don't see anything in his offensive arsenal he needs to be concerned with.

After this it's right onto Wilder and truthfully his power makes me a touch slight concerned but not overly to the point I think Wilder actually stops him.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            They both have gyms in Bolton. But it's not the same one.
            Are they friends ?

Comment

You can't genuinely be too worried about Klitschko losing no ? I'm so supremely confident Klitschko wins their are literally zero doubts. I just don't see anything in his offensive arsenal he needs to be concerned with.

After this it's right onto Wilder and truthfully his power makes me a touch slight concerned but not overly to the point I think Wilder actually stops him.
              Klitschko would seriously wipe the floor with Wilder.

If I was a Klitschko fan I'd have zero worries about that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                I think a lot of people understand why they shouldn't be fighting on a trampoline.

Did you see the video?
                Klitschko never wanted to fight on that canvas, stop with that nonsense.

Mind games.

I expect more to come too.

Comment

Are they friends ?
                  I don't know. But they've never trained together, they weren't in the amateurs. Fury never fought on Khan's bill or anything like that.

But I know Fury is friendly with Froch, Smith and Johnny Nelson. And they all pick Klitschko.

Comment

I am a lil nervous about Wlad losing. Tyson Fury is so unpredictable, inside and outside of the ring, that it's causing a little doubt in my mind. Also, Fury is unusually mobile and skilled for such a big fighter - Wlad has never faced anyone who has these attributes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Klitschko never wanted to fight on that canvas, stop with that nonsense.

Mind games.

I expect more to come too.
                      Did I say he did? I just said a couple of posts ago I couldn't see this being an advantage to Klitschko either.

But that canvas needed changing.

Probably the usual wrapping of the hands. Fury already said the same would happen to Wlad.

They'll probably get Vitali in the opponents changing room. And he'll meet 15 gypsies

So that'll backfire on him quickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X