Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
    I'm not avoiding a bet lol.Profile pic or nothing scotty
    Who the fück does profile bets ? Seriously man !

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
      Who the fück does profile bets ? Seriously man !
      Do you really have one testicle?

Comment

• This should be Klitschko's plan.

1.Defeat Fury
        2.Snatch Wilder, defeat Wilder
        3.Capture Anthony Joshua, defeat Anthony Joshua
        4.If Joshua doesn't fight, fight Briggs
        5.Retire

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
          I'm especially looking forward to LubedUp's reaction when Fury is knocked out.

Yeah but I already know roughly how it will go.

There will be lies. There will be something to the tune of "I never really said that Fury would win" and give countless examples of how he meant something different to what he wrote or something along those lines.

You see, knowing the nut bag mentality as well as I do, AND knowing the kind of pathological liar old LubedUp is as well, enables a predictive clarity much sharper than usual.

Look forward to old Pinnochio's excuses as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
            This should be Klitschko's plan.

1.Defeat Fury
            2.Snatch Wilder, defeat Wilder
            3.Capture Anthony Joshua, defeat Anthony Joshua
            4.If Joshua doesn't fight, fight Briggs
            5.Retire
            Shannon Briggs? lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Shannon Briggs? lolol
              I like Briggs. And I think Briggs will put up a durable showing against Klitschko. But he will amount to little more than a punch bag.

In terms of health, I think Briggs is severely brain damaged from that Vitali fight and should never be allowed a license in any state ever again. I think sanctioning this bout would be close to cold blooded murder.

Therefore as much as I'd like riggs to get his fairy tale and all that, I can't support an old great like Briggs being pulverised simply for fan pleasure.

I know Briggs would not agree but that is the steroids and desperation talking.

If Briggs could and really wanted to fight Wlad he would climb the ladder like any other guy. Even Haye beat relevant opponents before he got his shot. I've seen not a single relevant one on Briggs record.

In my opinion, Wladimir could retire right after Fury with an unparalleled resume for a long time to come. I think bashing Wilder in order to unify would be the last symbolic thing he could do. Other than that only a Povetkin and/or Haye rematches are anything interesting really in terms of competitiveness.

Joshua is not on the radar, too inexperienced. He is a champ for the next gen should he pan out.

Comment

• I agree with Elroy in one thing...

If he wins today he should fight Wilder. He has nothing to lose. Wlad already has great career. It will make him undisputed champ.

If he lose... you know he is 40+ years old and needs to retire.

And what about Joshua... he has nothing what Wlad wants... belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  I agree with Elroy in one thing...

If he wins today he should fight Wilder. He has nothing to lose. Wlad already has great career. It will make him undisputed champ.

If he lose... you know he is 40+ years old and needs to retire.

And what about Joshua... he has nothing what Wlad wants... belts.
                  Beat Joshua when he's young and fresh, will look great on his resume.

Comment

I guess it'll be a good trinket, but a Povetkin rematch would be the most ACTUALLY challenging fight to take should he choose to continue imo.

I just think the HW champ should fight the best available opponents and nobody has really done more against Wlad to earn a second chance like Povetkin has, especially in light of his post Wlad performances.

Comment

Will look great but Joshua didn't beat anyone like Haye, Fury, Wilder, Povetkin to count him as great win. Though he has a great future, he is a fantastic prospect.

But he has nothing to afford to Wlad.
                      Right now Fury and if he beats him, unifying with Wilder.

Then if he beats him he can retire as Undisputed Champ. He has nothing to lose. He already has a great career.

Comment

Working...
                      X