No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
    LOLOLOL,preach the hate why don't you.TF would make you pi.ss your pants like a little school girl.But you just keep writing behind your little monitor screen lolol.Big tough man.
    Did he hit a soft spot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
      I never once liked that quote 'YDKSAB' I feel it is tasteless and passed off too easily on a site like this yet I think I'll use it today for the first time, in mass so get accustomed to it, you along with all your cohorts, British counterparts and dim witted fellow imbecile compatriots.
      Another tough **** writing on a laptop

Comment

LOLOLOL,preach the hate why don't you.TF would make you pi.ss your pants like a little school girl.But you just keep writing behind your little monitor screen lolol.Big tough man.
        Been to the laced up school of replying to tiny portions of arguments. Obviously you don't actually have a position to actually defend besides "Tyson is a big scary man". Well unfortunately for Tyson, he's fighting Wlad, not me or the other cans on his record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
          Did he hit a soft spot?
          Not really no lol.

Comment

Another tough **** writing on a laptop
            Coming from the phag who sends red K ? Dude honestly every time someone sends me red k I send them green just to fück with them and show I'm better than them, enjoy your green

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
              Been to the laced up school of replying to tiny portions of arguments. Obviously you don't actually have a position to actually defend besides "Tyson is a big scary man". Well unfortunately for Tyson, he's fighting Wlad, not me or the other cans on his record.

Lol.My days!

Comment

Coming from the phag who sends red K ? Dude honestly every time someone sends me red k I send them green just to fück with them and show I'm better than them, enjoy your green
                You're ever so kind,thanks Scott.

Comment

Not really no lol.
                  Dude later on I'm gonna laugh so hard at you I honestly think I will end up getting an erection.

This circle jerk has gone on for too long, you boys are frustrated and need to let off some steam, no problems me and the boys can take turns on your dumb ass and you'll get all the relief you need.

Comment

You're ever so kind,thanks Scott.

Comment

Dude later on I'm gonna laugh so hard at you I honestly think I will end up getting an erection..
                      Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                      WAR SCOTT

Comment

Working...
                      X