Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Speed - 2FAST by 1 million miles.

Wlad has handled speed before with Haye, "Fast" Eddie Chambers, Byrd etc

But none come close to the speed of 2FAST Fury and none have the 3rd best Defense in the sport behind Mayweather and Rigondeaux despite being a 6'9 ****house.

Comment

• Comment

• This thread is ****ed. Impossible to know which bits are serious or not

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
          I recently watched Bowe v Golota again and I forgot how good Golota was. Fury kind of reminds me of the 90's heavies like Golota,Bowe and Lewis in that he's a big guy that can move,jab,has rhythm, can fight on the inside, throw combinations and go to the body. Wlad hasn't faced any guys like that and he can't adapt his limited one dimensional jab jab grab strategy at this point in his career.
          I recently watched Fury Chisora 2 and forgot how **** it was and how much the crowd was booing . Fury kind of reminds me of a massive muppet trying to **** a cricket ball. Fury has taken the easy fights. You say Wlad hasn't faced anyone like Fury. Who has Fury faced to prepare him for Wlad? He is going to have zero answers and look unsettled like someone pinched his second hand Citroen Saxo collection. Total mismatch.

Comment

• Until Fury has been KO'd, everyone (I don't care about rep) has to refrain from calling 2 Fast chinny. The only thing he has proved so far is if you wobble him you're getting stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
              This thread is ****ed. Impossible to know which bits are serious or not
              I don't know man, that poll looks pretty conclusive. I'm sure the ones voting Fury KO are just trolling too.

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                All British fighters outside of Khan are garbage. And I'm not a generally a Khan fan.
                Froch
                Degale
                Frampton
                Brook
                Selby
                McDonnell
                Quigg

All world champs. So stop the trolling idiot.

Well bar froch, as we don't know what he's doing.
                Last edited by bboy80; 07-07-2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                  I recently watched Bowe v Golota again and I forgot how good Golota was. Fury kind of reminds me of the 90's heavies like Golota,Bowe and Lewis in that he's a big guy that can move,jab,has rhythm, can fight on the inside, throw combinations and go to the body. Wlad hasn't faced any guys like that and he can't adapt his limited one dimensional jab jab grab strategy at this point in his career.
                  actually wlad is more similair to lewis than fury.

Comment

• I agree with the Bowe comparison mentioned a few posts ago. Fury has inside skills for such a big guy it's mad. Not blazing speed but above average speed. Tyson Fury is one of a kind if you think about.

Recent heavyweights like Wach and Valuev are huge but don't have the slick skills/speed possessed by Fury. Also, he has that rare versatility to fight southpaw so comfortably and dominated Chisora in that stance, I thought I was watching a giant Pernell Whitaker!

If Wladimir even DARES to clinch Fury he will got clobbered on the inside until the referee breaks. He has the clear advantage in experience , physique, and punching power (which Fury don't lack) but that's about it.
                    Last edited by Caught Square; 07-07-2015, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• I dont think some of these guys realize how quick wlad is. So many fighters have called him "slow" before fights but when they get in the ring they see that he is quick on his feet and moves when he has to, also has really good hand speed and reflexes. its not even close wlad will dominate this guy from round 1 furys size wont make a difference

Comment

Working...
                      X