Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef
    http://www.skysports.com/klitschko-v...es-with-weight

Don't know if it's been posted yet.
    Nothing we don't already know. Fury won't be a long reigning champion. He'll still beat Wlad though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Krusher P4P #1 View Post
      I'll bet 1trillion with you, Wlad wins, you in?
      All my points vs all your points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        http://www.skysports.com/klitschko-v...es-with-weight

Don't know if it's been posted yet.
        Fury will likely tire dramatically after 5 if he is still hanging in there, with the punch accumulation, over training through his life excesses out of camp and pace he is unaccustomed to at world level, once he realises he can't avoid the left and rights by Wlad and the superior foot movement he can not negate he will be mentally shattered.

It should be a fun whilst it lasts, but these excuses flying in early are pathetic.

Comment

• Wlad is a small guy pumped up on whatever he is taking.

Fury is a real heavyweight. Wlad has never fought a REAL heavyweight that can fight on the inside and outside, but also move and create angles. Fury is that guy.

He's used to fighting Polish carpet fitters with bad balance and coordination, ala Wach, or picking on blown up cruiserweights like Povetkin and Mormeck.

Wlad is in a fight with a real heavyweight next weekend. You can believe that. That's if he doesn't fake injury again of course.

You can jot that down in your diary my friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
            All my points vs all your points.
            I'll give you 20/1 odds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              I'll give you 20/1 odds.
              Deal. How much??

Comment

Wlad is a small guy pumped up on whatever he is taking.

Fury is a real heavyweight. Wlad has never fought a REAL heavyweight that can fight on the inside and outside, but also move and create angles. Fury is that guy.

He's used to fighting Polish carpet fitters with bad balance and coordination, ala Wach, or picking on blown up cruiserweights like Povetkin and Mormeck.

Wlad is in a fight with a real heavyweight next weekend. You can believe that. That's if he doesn't fake injury again of course.

You can jot that down in your diary my friends.
                You should not joke of blown up cruisers when you're a Fury fan, those who live in glass houses should know better than to throw stones.

Fury can fight inside lol, against whom ? If he comes inside against Wlad it's over for him, as early as the first round if he hasn't the sense to stay on the outside and utilise his height and reach advantage for the duration of the 12 rounds.

Comment

Deal. How much??
                  You're one point to my twenty, I refuse whole heartedly to take all your points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                    You should not joke of blown up cruisers when you're a Fury fan, those who live in glass houses should know better than to throw stones.

Fury can fight inside lol, against whom ? If he comes inside against Wlad it's over for him, as early as the first round if he hasn't the sense to stay on the outside and utilise his height and reach advantage for the duration of the 12 rounds.
                    Let's see Wladdy try the 1-2-hug combo on Fury. He's in for a bit of a surprise if he tries that on a REAL heavyweight.

Comment

Let's see Wladdy try the 1-2-hug combo on Fury. He's in for a bit of a surprise if he tries that on a REAL heavyweight.
                      Why would he even need to clinch, Fury can't ko him with a single punch, the moment Fury even opens up and Wlad fires in a right hand it's lights out.

You guys gonna be shocked, in fact you're not I refuse to believe any of you avtually believe these nonsenses you talk and are just trolling.

Dude you're becoming the biggest udder blaster on this thread, give it a rest and get a glass of water.

Comment

Working...
                      X