No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Yeah that cringe gay joke was a verbal schooling of biblical proportions.
    What joke, 'naked guys in the sauna'? Knowing Fury's recent ****phobic statements, I wouldn't highlight something like this in favor of Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      What joke, 'naked guys in the sauna'? Knowing Fury's recent ****phobic statements, I wouldn't highlight something like this in favor of Fury.
      Yes it was totally cringey and incredibly weak.

For a so-called intellectual, that was a low point.

Ps. You've expressed similar views on ****sexuals on this forum in the past, so you're hardly one to speak.

Comment

Yes it was totally cringey and incredibly weak.

For a so-called intellectual, that was a low point.

Ps. You've expressed similar views on ****sexuals on this forum in the past, so you're hardly one to speak.
        Fury is a hot ticket atm, he ought to choose his words more carefully with all the media attention and kids looking up to him.

Vladimir, on the other hand, is a true ambassador to the sport and a great champion.

Comment

• Fury is a joke. He will get to the school.

Comment

Fury is the only young fighter ever that needed protecting from Wlad's brutal sparring beating

Amateurs, journeymen, newbies, up-and-comers have all walked away completely fine. But Tyson Fury! His incredible weak mind needed protecting!!

As I said, you don't know very much about boxing, you're just very gullible.
            All the fighters that had ever spared Wlad did sofor a reason ,Fury has that of a mind of a big child,imagine him THEN at a younger age? Even you would sound like a boxing expert next to him ,now? Well your knowledge speaks for itself ....look what you are actually trying to sell everyone ............

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              All the fighters that had ever spared Wlad did sofor a reason ,Fury has that of a mind of a big child,imagine him THEN at a younger age? Even you would sound like a boxing expert next to him ,now? Well your knowledge speaks for itself ....look what you are actually trying to sell everyone ............
              Yeah I'm trying to sell the idea that a pro fighter with 12-13 fights could easily spar Klitschko like many amateurs have done.

You are trying to say Klitschko was saving Fury for a beating. Absolute BS.

Comment

• damnit i thought it was this weekend.. im ready for a new heavyweight champ!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  Fury is a hot ticket atm, he ought to choose his words more carefully with all the media attention and kids looking up to him.

Vladimir, on the other hand, is a true ambassador to the sport and a great champion.
                  Fury does care what people think of him, he just wants to cash his lottery to ticket and fade into the sunset.

Comment

• Off topic somewhat but Niedersachsenstadion in Hannover has canceled soccer match over bomb found in emergency services vehicle.

Hopefully Klitschko vs Fury still goes ahead, it is going to be hot press in Germany next week !

I had heard of this technique before initial bomb then an emergency services vehicle bomb used in ensuing panic, they are currently searching the stadia for a bomb right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                      Off topic somewhat but Niedersachsenstadion in Hannover has canceled soccer match over bomb found in emergency services vehicle.

Hopefully Klitschko vs Fury still goes ahead, it is going to be hot press in Germany next week !

I had heard of this technique before initial bomb then an emergency services vehicle bomb used in ensuing panic, they are currently searching the stadia for a bomb right now.
                      I guess that's actually a valid concern now.

Comment

Working...
                      X