No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    "LACED" up's last rant of Wlad being scared to spar an unknown Fury sums up his actual concept of boxing in general ,so much I did'nt even bother going back to the post, total imbecile ,but not a total dumb one ,smarter than most.....
    Where did I say he was scared? I never said that.

You just wolloped up everything Klitschko said, and I told you it was bs, giving you a list of newbies and amateurs Klitschko has sparred over the years with no thought of giving them a "beating".

You just don't know very much about boxing and Klitschko as well, which is why you didn't respond. Because Klitschko's stupid comments about giving Fury a beating was completely fabricated.

Comment

"LACED" up's last rant of Wlad being scared to spar an unknown Fury sums up his actual concept of boxing in general ,so much I did'nt even bother going back to the post, total imbecile ,but not a total dumb one ,smarter than most.....
      I see your well aquainted with the forum stooge now.

One of two young fellows brainwashed by the oldtimers, the other is presumably banned.

A somewhat wiser LAcedUp opting for a more tactful approach, one however which uses by far his greatest life skill... Compulsive Lying.

His hatred of anything Klitschko clouds his judgement on virtually everything also.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Well this ****** made Wlad resort to sounding kind of stupid and coming up with weak gay jokes.
        Oh so Fury's smarter than Wlad now too is he, because stringing together a rhyme or winning at trashtalk is a real great indicator of that isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          Oh so Fury's smarter than Wlad now too is he, because stringing together a rhyme or winning at trashtalk is a real great indicator of that isn't it?
          Well you said Fury is a ******, and I just said he sounded a helluva lot smarter than Wlad in the face to face. He basically made Wlad resort to making incredibly cringey gay jokes and not being able to say anything other than "you don't know what you're talking about". Quite the genius.

Fury might not be as educated as Wlad is, but he knows more about boxing than Wlad does. That much is clear.

Comment

One of two young fellows brainwashed by the oldtimers, the other is presumably banned.

A somewhat wiser LAcedUp opting for a more tactful approach, one however which uses by far his greatest life skill... Compulsive Lying.

His hatred of anything Klitschko clouds his judgement on virtually everything also.
            Lying about what exactly?

He asked which amateurs Klitschko sparred, I responded and then he didn't get back to me

Typical Klitschko dick sucking behaviour. Same as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              Watch Chisora Fury 2 in the first round or two whenChisora is actually giving it a go before capitulating after the opening rounds Fury is using the same tactics, clinch, lean, grapple.
              Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              You think I'm getting under your skin now ? wait until fight week is upon us, yet the real fun begins after Nov. 28th
              a ****** cant get under my skin, you simply dont know **** all, you are better at forum posting complete biased dribble than analyzing boxing.

chisora is the smaller man and is also prone to charging his opponents into the corner to get punches off or close the gap, he does it alot in all his fights, hes the one who wants to hold, where as when wlad does it, its because hes scared as he got ko'd in the past but wlad abuses it, if i was a ref i would take points of him.

chisora doesnt have insane boxing ability, hes a pressure fighter, so of course you would need to hold at some stage, if a guy is basically trying to permanently trying to rugby/american football tackle you.

you only have to look at what both men do when they fight at the centre of the ring, without question fury actually wants to fight, he wants to throw punches even if they arent power punches or knock out shots, he wants to jab constantly, he wants to control with it.

on the flip side wlad is very prone to panicking at any incoming threat and wants to hold after he gets a punch off or a punch tempt, not only that he wants to tire his opponent down with holding, every boxer holds at some stage but the level wlad does it is ridiculous, what he did to povetkin is the most pathetic fight by a world champion i have ever seen, how he got away with it just justifies what people say about hometown advantages etc etc.

but due to wlads abusive style, thats why everyone in boxing says hes a robot with a 1,2, thats why hes seen as boring, he did it constantly against haye and povetkin which are his apparently hardest fights of recent times.

he does it though because hes scared to death of getting knocked out, it must be horrible to be that afraid in a boxing ring so how you can say fury is the same is wlad, like i said scotty boy you sir are a clueless moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Well you said Fury is a ******, and I just said he sounded a helluva lot smarter than Wlad in the face to face. He basically made Wlad resort to making incredibly cringey gay jokes and not being able to say anything other than "you don't know what you're talking about". Quite the genius.

Fury might not be as educated as Wlad is, but he knows more about boxing than Wlad does. That much is clear.
                Yeah well, Fury is kind of funny and Wladimir does have all the personality of a piece of granite really so I can kind of sympathise with that a little, but THIS!

Fury might not be as educated as Wlad is, but he knows more about boxing than Wlad does. That much is clear
                Oh PLEASE!

Comment

On the other thread he CLAIMED Wlad avoided Fury while he was sparing and on the fly invited by Steward..is that not being scared? total liar as well,as you stated....though a respectable one,he actually posts decent things maybe 1 out of every 5 posts nothing more though!
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

On the other thread he CLAIMED Wlad avoided Fury..is that not being scared? total liar s well....though a respectable one,he actually posts devcent things maybe 1 out of every 5 posts nothing more though!
                    Yes, the other one, OneMoreRound or currently "LastRoundBaby" was a schizophreniac.

This guy can be alright and often contributed to good discussion and witty banter as well.

If ONLY he'd just stop all the damn LYING!

Comment

Yeah well, Fury is kind of funny and Wladimir does have all the personality of a piece of granite really so I can kind of sympathise with that a little, but THIS!

Oh PLEASE!

Well we agree that Wlad's personality can come across like a brick wall then.

I've seen Tyson Fury discuss lightweights from 100 years ago.

I don't think Wlad could do that. He even said he hadn't seen much of Tyson Fury before.

Comment

Working...
                      X