No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
    Cunningham was like four fights ago lol, Wlad hasn't lost in over a decade !

Fury struggled versus Cunningham, about the only boxer he has faced with any form of skill except brawling, and we all know what happened there, hence why Fury took these carefully matched fights his entire career to that point then after wards. The Haye fight was his cash out fight so please don't even bother to mention your other Brit you guys in this thread held so dear before ruthlessly ditching him.
    It's impossible to prove whether Haye was Fury's cash out fight or not since they never fought. Judging by the build up, Fury certainly gave every intention of wanting to win, and got himself into tremendous shape, so all the indications are that he was taking the fight as seriously as any other.

Cunningham may have been four fights ago but he's improved leaps and bounds since then and shows no indication of being the same type of fighter. I think that fight just needs to have a line drawn under it. It's really not pertinent to anything Fury does today.

Comment

Last edited by Philantro; 11-11-2015, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
        It's impossible to prove whether Haye was Fury's cash out fight or not since they never fought. Judging by the build up, Fury certainly gave every intention of wanting to win, and got himself into tremendous shape, so all the indications are that he was taking the fight as seriously as any other.

Cunningham may have been four fights ago but he's improved leaps and bounds since then and shows no indication of being the same type of fighter. I think that fight just needs to have a line drawn under it. It's really not pertinent to anything Fury does today.
        Yeh well it is impossible to prove Fury would have tried to knock Haye out, from what I saw against Chisora and Hammer he was pretty risk averse against these non punchers, Haye could ****. All in all that tells me Fury talks shyt of the highest order.

Comment

Yeh well it is impossible to prove Fury would have tried to knock Haye out, from what I saw against Chisora and Hammer he was pretty risk averse against these non punchers, Haye could ****. All in all that tells me Fury talks shyt of the highest order.
          Err, he stopped both men so what are you going on about?

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            really doesnt matter anyway. fury has improved loads since that fight. he doesnt give away his height as much anymore and keeps his chin lower. he was a kayo loss waiting to happen back then. he learned from that near disaster
            Agreed Fury has improved greatly not enough to defeat the champ though. Fury has great range and a good variety of punches but I just don't see how his jab is comparable, Wlad's really is one of power, snap and authority, Fury with his big dumb, cumbersome size can not possibly come in low under the guard as Jennings and Povetkin did with the bull rushing tactics, I see Wlad beating Fury to the jab time and again, until Fury comes unglued through frustration.

Comment

Err, he stopped both men so what are you going on about?
              I'm saying those fights were shyt and fans walked out before the end of the Chisora rematch for good reason. We really gonna do this whole Hammer vs Fury fight thing again ? Man I wish this Fury Wlad fight had taken place already or was immediately upon us. This whole process is tiresome, one huge recycled debate.

Hammer is a nobody, Chisora is a glorified journeyman who apparently gave a 42 year old one armed man problems yet only took two rounds ! And that was before he'd had his chin shattered by Haye.

Comment

Comment

I'm saying those fights were shyt and fans walked out before the end of the Chisora rematch for good reason. We really gonna do this whole Hammer vs Fury fight thing again ? Man I wish this Fury Wlad fight had taken place already or was immediately upon us. This whole process is tiresome, one huge recycled debate.

Hammer is a nobody, Chisora is a glorified journeyman who apparently gave a 42 year old one armed man problems yet only took two rounds ! And that was before he'd had his chin shattered by Haye.
                  Well every Wlad fight is shyt and he fights risk-averse against everyone and their grandmother, puncher or not. Fury took out Chisora in clinical and methodical fashion, winning every round and embarrassing him into quitting. In other words what Wlad fans praise him for doing. So what if crowds left? Crowds boo and leave for any number of reasons, especially when they can't appreciate what they're watching.

As for Hammer, he got absolutely schooled and didn't land a single punch on Tyson whatsoever. Had that been Wlad the performance would have been praised to the high heavens, regardless of the level of opponent (and Hammer was certainly better than Leapai, Mormeck, maybe on par with Pianeta).

Are we really going to go over this hole Chisora journeyman thing again? Chisora is a solid fighter and a good win. Period.
                  Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 11-11-2015, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• I look on this thread every day and realise you losers have too much time on your hands. Scott Wielland or whatever your name is, you seriously need to get a life. I cannot believe how much time you spend on this forum. Not just writing little posts but huge replies that must take ages.

Comment

Well every Wlad fight is shyt and he fights risk-averse against everyone and their grandmother, puncher or not. Fury took out Chisora in clinical and methodical fashion, winning every round and embarrassing him into quitting. In other words what Wlad fans praise him for doing. So what if crowds left? Crowds boo and leave for any number of reasons, especially when they can't appreciate what they're watching.

As for Hammer, he got absolutely schooled and didn't land a single punch on Tyson whatsoever. Had that been Wlad the performance would have been praised to the high heavens, regardless of the level of opponent (and Hammer was certainly better than Leapai, Mormeck, maybe on par with Pianeta).

Are we really going to go over this hole Chisora journeyman thing again? Chisora is a solid fighter and a good win. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X