No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Haha you call me a *****? You're the guy who kept begging LacedUp for a topless photo contest.....
    Diverting the subject I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      Diverting the subject I see.
      How am i diverting the subject? I've explained why, i don't want a nutcase Wladtard knowing my personal details.

Anyway, do you still shave your armpits?
      Last edited by denium; 11-06-2015, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Haha you call me a *****? You're the guy who kept begging LacedUp for a topless photo contest.....
        HAHAHA murder!!!

Comment

How am i diverting the subject? I've explained why, i don't want a nutcase Wladtard knowing my personal details.

Pffffffff HAHAHA! Stop it. Too funny.

Comment

• Can't wait for this fight I think the fight is a lot closer than I previously thought Fury looks in magnificent form as long as he doesn't overtrain it should be close and good fight.

Comment

do you even know how paypal works? i don't want your details, just your money.

you obviously chickened out, and now you're trying to deflect the topic onto weltz.

but i see you have one of the dumbasses in this thread cheering for you, so carry on i guess.

anyway, the bet is off the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                The only thing you want is my arse. Sorry bro, i don't swing that way.

Comment

The only thing you want is my arse. Sorry bro, i don't swing that way.
                  damn, somebody get this guy his own stand-up. his "banter" is too funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

you obviously chickened out, and now you're trying to deflect the topic onto weltz.

but i see you have one of the dumbasses in this thread cheering for you, so carry on i guess.

anyway, the bet is off the table.
                    I don't want to know your details just your PayPal... bruhhhh.

Comment

• Murat Gassiev vs Iago Kiladze will be on the undercard very good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X